Pax east Twitter coverage

I know I will. If you're able to, could you record and upload like one or two videos?

Osu16bit's tweets

Gdc build...10 original plus ermac, noob, Kano, liu kang, sonya, jax
Noob has a custom get up animation betwen rounds, he sinks into the floor as a shadow puddle and reforms
Noob fatality! They each grab a leg and pull tug of war style...they split slowly...badass
Ermac fatality d,u,d,d block lifts them into the air, forces their 4 limbs to fly off, then smashes the body into the ground head first
Jax smashes their head then tears off the arms yes in that order...
Ermac ex tk slam he slams them back and forth, ex teleport punch adds an extra hit, elbow bash
Ermac round 1 win pose..little butterfly like souls circle him, he grabs one and crushes it
Movelists have one fatality unlocked and two locked..doesn't say what they are
Sonya fatality is the splits from mk4. Splits them apart quickly and the two pieces fly apart.
Kitana fans now have the same design as her boots..look much better
Sonya round 1 win pose, she just talks. Can't hear. Her intro she runs in and talks on her wrist radio.
Reptile win pose. Unmasks. Tongue grabs the camera and pulls it forward.
Ermac win pose, floats in the air with souls circling him
Kano moves: ball, upball, knive, choke a *****. Ex knives he throws two at once. Ex choke he takes them to the ground.
Sonya throw = knees then turns around and does a shoulder face buster kind of like the stone cold stuner

I know this will get flamed but it's a little disheartening that the majority of fatalities are slice points. I will love the game but I might be disappointed with the fatalities. However these could just be for the simple, unlocked to begin with fatalities and the others could be harder to input but a bigger payout.

I know this will get flamed but it's a little disheartening that the majority of fatalities are slice points. I will love the game but I might be disappointed with the fatalities. However these could just be for the simple, unlocked to begin with fatalities and the others could be harder to input but a bigger payout.

I agree with you, hopefully the third and some of the second fatalities arent majorly involving slicepoints.

nah i agree with you too man, they dont seem very creative.. all slice points as you said, and yeh ermac's does sound alot like raydens. blah

That's what it looks like with Osu tweeting "Movelists have one fatality unlocked and two locked..doesn't say what they are"

Though I really don't like Jax's fatality from the description. "Jax smashes their head then tears off the arms yes in that order..." It doesn't make any sense to tear off their arms after he rips the head off, because the opponent is dead before the arm ripping. They should have just given him Darrius' Arm Bash fatality. That would suit him better, and it wouldn't be the first time they reused a fatality from Deception (Mileena also uses Kira's Torso Rip fatality in this game).

Osu's twitter said:
Sonya throw = knees then turns around and does a shoulder face buster kind of like the stone cold stunner
HELL YEAH SONYA'S STONE COLD STUNNING *****ES ALL OVER THE PLACE :rock:

Last edited:
im sorry im a little slow... but are you guys saying that all of the fatalities that have been demonstrated have the same slice points on the body, therefore they are weak fatalities?

I think that some of you are expecting too much from fatalities. Personally I think the ones we've seen are great, but they've always been an after thought. A nice addition. I think the gameplay should be(and is) center stage. Some of you guys complain about the dumbest stuff.

• When noobs fireball hits you can't block but you can still attack. (I take it he means disabler)
  • Sonya air throw is a mid air leg grab like mk4. Her ex ringtoss is two, one high one low.
  • You can block kano choke grab and xray starter. I ex up ball hits twice.
  • The input for regular ball is b,d,f,u. You cannot hold block to charge it like mk1. Kano's ball is not full 360, you can roll qcf then tap up. Kano is fun though.
  • I don't know what the unlockable finishing moves could be. It's just one unlocked like the demo and two locked slots. The scorpion jab infinite is still in this build.
  • Unlike the demo stage fatality is not listed. But I remember mileenas and will try it sometime
  • Jax ground pound, Kano ball, liu bike kick all have new inputs no button charging
  • Reptile fatality is the old one we've all seen. I've seen no new fatalities for the old characters.
  • Noob round 1 win pose is he splits in two with the shadowy goo still clinging to his clone then he laughs and reforms.
  • Ermac grab he grabs their forehead as they kneel, green soul energy is flowing in them then he punches them away.
  • Liu kangs tag out is basically his mk3 flames fatality.
  • Liu win pose this little dragon appears in his palm.
  • No bike kick for Sonya. Cartwheel, leg grab, rings, arc kick, air throw.
  • Ex leg grab makes them bounce and she grabs them and slams them. Similar to that wonder woman move.
  • Noob mkt fireball is a regular move.disables block. EX version said "confused" too..not sure what it means, reverse controls maybe.
  • Kitanas xray starts with a fan toss projectile. Can be done on air or ground. When it hits she teleports behind them and stabs them in the head, then teleports in front and stabs them in the face. Easy to combo into it, it works like her normal fan toss.
  • Liu kangs moves are now done with bf. Fireball is bf 1, flying kick is bf2 ect the counter is db1. Ex version is a popup uppercut.
  • Jax ground pound hits from sweep distance only, the purple energy appears there not next to him.
  • Ermac win pose, floats in the air with souls circling him
  • Kano moves: ball, upball, knive, choke a *****. Ex knives he throws two at once. Ex choke he takes them to thr ground.
  • Sonya throw = knees then turns around and does a shoulder face buster kind of like the stone cold stunner
  • Kitana moves. df1 throws fan. df2 fan slice. db3 pretty kick. db4 is a new low sweep. db1 square wave. bb2 fan lift
  • Ex pretty kick is 3 hits. EX fan toss she throws one then a second delayable fan. EX fan slice has second hit that knocks down.