Patch update question

Bucketfeet

I read that mk9 wS made with 'hot fixes' meaning they can made changes to the game play very easily. I've also read that they will not require Microsoft or Sony to make a download update each time. I can't quote the source since I'm using my phone to post this but go to mortal kombat online website.

So my question is, are the patches already in effect?

The list of changes are also listed on mortal kombat online website.

Yes there was an update about a week ago the easy way to tell is kanos f3 has changed from hiting high to low

Has anyone else noticed that since this happened (I'm assuming anyway that's when it started for me) that on the street stage fatality, the car that hits your opponent has no color, and is instead invisible (except for a few elements)? At least on the 360.

Has anyone else noticed that since this happened (I'm assuming anyway that's when it started for me) that on the street stage fatality, the car that hits your opponent has no color, and is instead invisible (except for a few elements)? At least on the 360.

noticed that happening today aswell. was perfect before patch.

EDIT: one day later the stage fatality seems fine now. maybe it was just a one time glitch thing : /

Last edited:

Pretty interesting, will have to try it out tonight