- Jacqui Briggs
- Kung Jin
- Kotal Kahn
- D'Vorah
- Erron Black
- Ferra & Torr
- Triborg
- Tremor

MK needs more original characters. Characters that will drive the fans to enjoy and not boo at.

Any ideas?

- Anansi: A spider Kytinn who takes D'Vorah's place in Kotal Kahn's forces. Becomes a friend of Reptile who has a talent for sharing stories.

- Norse-influenced warrior

- Egyptian-influenced warrior

- Musketeer: A Red Dragon assassin with fencing ability. He is Kenshi's destined rival.

- Druid: Nightwolf's niece whose father is a shaman and her mother a druid. She teams up with the SF, taking Jacqui's and Kung Jin's place with Cassie & Takeda. She has the ability to control nature - from plants to animals.

These are all I got so far.

Try think outside the box, make the ideas your own. Think of something that hasn't been done before - and though I know that's really difficult, as almost anything has already been done, then take an idea and make it different from what is typically used for the concept.

* The woman in Jade's MK9 ending possessing Jade's body.
Name: Queen Delia (Or another name such as "Lady Aphrodite", "Lady Angelika", or "Lady Kagura" if it's not Delia.)
General Moveset: Staff attacks that Jade does.
Variation 1: Jade (Basically possessing all of Jade's moves from the previous MK games such as the Razorang and staff attacks.)
Variation 2: Sorceress (With her staff, she summons spells to buff up her attacks, speed, and etc. She is able to shoot blasts of energy from her staff. She also does a spell that temporarily does a mind control on the opponent similar to Quan Chi's attacks.
Variation 3: Flying Lotus (She is able to summon flying/floating razorangs to slice and impale the opponent to her disposal. The razorangs are also floating around her, ready to attack the opponent.)

* A dominatrix-type of character from Earthrealm using love toys, bladed whips, other gadgets and weapons at her disposal.

This is the only thing that ruined the entire character, because that will never happen.

lol XD

Well it doesn't have to be love toys that are bought in sex shops but she can use any weapon at her disposal in a very "dominating" manner. Just look at how Ivy (Soul Calibur) and Balladonna (Thrill Kill) attack their opponents. Something in that kind of manner. Infact, I'd love Jade to use her weapon that way a lot more. ;)

Well it doesn't have to be love toys that are bought in sex shops but she can use any weapon at her disposal in a very "dominating" manner. Just look at how Ivy (Soul Calibur) and Balladonna (Thrill Kill) attack their opponents. Something in that kind of manner. Infact, I'd love Jade to use her weapon that way a lot more. ;)

But you know that will never happen. You want MK to be so much more sexual and kinky, but the closest you're ever going to get to that is Mileena as she is now. It will never go further than that.

But you know that will never happen. You want MK to be so much more sexual and kinky, but the closest you're ever going to get to that is Mileena as she is now. It will never go further than that.

And Jade in a way. But I get your point. There is a chance NRS may add more of such contents though. They might bring back Sareena, Kira, or Nitara and make them like that though. Maybe even a new character or an existing character with a new personality. We never know.

And Jade in a way. But I get your point. There is a chance NRS may add more of such contents though. They might bring back Sareena, Kira, or Nitara and make them like that though. Maybe even a new character or an existing character with a new personality. We never know.

Considering Mortal Kombat is an American game made by an American company, we DO know that there won't be any overly sexual stuff shown in the game. Even in God of War the camera panned away from when Kratos had his way with the sluts he encounters. It would NEVER be a thing for a character in Mortal Kombat to use sextoys or to be overly sexual past the point of how Mileena has been.

A dominatrix-type of character from Earthrealm using love toys, bladed whips, other gadgets and weapons at her disposal.

giphy.gif

Considering Mortal Kombat is an American game made by an American company, we DO know that there won't be any overly sexual stuff shown in the game. Even in God of War the camera panned away from when Kratos had his way with the sluts he encounters. It would NEVER be a thing for a character in Mortal Kombat to use sextoys or to be overly sexual past the point of how Mileena has been.

There was still partial nudity in God of War. And I understand no sex toys would be used. But weapons can be used in such a manner. But I believe some sexuality will still be present alright. MK9 Mileena and MK9 Jade's Pole Dance is not the last of its kind and I hope there will be more like them.

There was still partial nudity in God of War. And I understand no sex toys would be used. But weapons can be used in such a manner. But I believe some sexuality will still be present alright. MK9 Mileena and MK9 Jade's Pole Dance is not the last of its kind and I hope there will be more like them.

There's no way that Jade or Mileena, or anyone else for that matter, will put anything up their holes in-game. Or anything like that. It just won't happen. You can fantasize all you want about it, but it will never happen in any of the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.