One Handed Winner

Sub-Zero

Mortal Kombat: Incredible talent at EGS. The Mortal Kombat tournament was won by an all-star player who beat even our own Hector. The most amazing part - the winner only has one arm so did it all one-handed! Our fans are awesome!

One arm and beats a guy who gets paid to play it. I'm guessing Hector must not play a lot. How can you play this game with one hand? This is crazy... I hope they can get a video of this to us.

I'm assuming he was using an arcade stick, since I've actually seen a video (on IGN, I believe) of a guy playing Street Fighter IV one-handed with a stick to give his opponent better odds.

That's awesome nonetheless.

Mortal Kombat: Incredible talent at EGS. The Mortal Kombat tournament was won by an all-star player who beat even our own Hector. The most amazing part - the winner only has one arm so did it all one-handed! Our fans are awesome!

One arm and beats a guy who gets paid to play it. I'm guessing Hector must not play a lot. How can you play this game with one hand? This is crazy... I hope they can get a video of this to us.

That is very impressive by the dude with the one arm, but in the first mkast, hector mentions that hes not that good, he didnt directly say it but he said that oh yeah you may lose to me if we play for 10 mins, but youll probably beat me after 20 mins. so yeah youre right, he probably doesnt play that often, or he just isnt naturally good lol.

Hector is a producer so he's not paid to play the game, that would be a testers job. So he's no elite player. Regardless I want to see the vid too!