OK guys/gals and NRS please address, here is what needs to be fixed.

artofgarduno

I was an avid MK9 player with almost 3000 total matches online so what I have to say should be some what credible. OK so after playing about 500 total matches since launch I have compiled a list of what needs to be addressed concerning NERFS, and BUFFS. Everything I say is In My Honest Opinion, and please keep this civilized and don't be rude. I want to go over a few things proffessionaly like the adults that we are.

BATMAN: I feel IMHO that Batman needs a BUFF. Batman has no chances against a good Nightwing, Superman, Deathstroke players, there may be more but I want to keep this short and sweet. Nightwing is twice as fast as Batman and has not only and air projectile but a ground projectile that is 2 times faster then Batmans Batarangs. I mean what the heck how can Nightwing be better and faster then Batman.

BANE: Bane definitely needs a BUFF. I understand Bane is all about the Meter Rush to take down projectiles but its to slow. Once the opponent hears you injecting the Venom then consider your Meter Charges useless, the opponent will simply wait for you to charge then keep jumping over you. BANE cant stand a chance against Deathstroke because DS will SPAM bullets and do the sword spin on wake up if you try and attack him as hes getting up. Bane is supposed to be all about the aggressive gameplay. I mean what the heck Soloman Grundy is just as good as Bane in close range but Soloman also has the ground zoning to help him take down zoners, Bane has nothing for zoners.

ARES: I feel IMHO Ares need a slight BUFF, yes he is powerful but he is to slow and his teleport is to slow. opponents can see his teleport coming from a mile away.

Deathstroke: Ok Im sure everyone will at least agree on me with this. DS recoverytime after shooting his guns is ridiculously fast and does not give you a chance in hell to get close to him. And if you do get past a couple waves of bullets and you get hit you get knocked all the back and have to start over again. Definite NERF for him.

Black Adam: Needs a NERF he is way to powerful, that's all about that.

Shazam: Needs a NERF as well same as above.

I think that covers what I have seen over the last 2 weeks. Again lets please keep this civilized and I would like to hear your thoughts. I think everything else is pretty balanced except for this small list. Also I am not biased against any characters in Injustice because I have lost many times to other characters but it wasn't because they were to strong but because it was my own mistakes that I made and deserved to lose.

Last edited:
Re: OK guys and gals, here is what needs to be fixed.

Deathstroke's zoning is fine. Getting hit once does not push you back full screen. Blocked bullets have no pushback also. Green Arrow can zone more than Deathstroke, with more variety and unpredictability. Not saying Green Arrow needs a nerf, just saying that that Deathstroke's zoning isn't OP.

Also inb4 Deathstroke fanboy or whatever. I actually hardly ever play as him.

I think Batman is fine. The rest I either have little experience with or agree.

Re: OK guys and gals, here is what needs to be fixed.

From what I've seen I am terrified to play against Grundy

Since you decided to make a thread of a post you already made in a similar thread, I'm going to copy my response here

Bane doesn't need a buff in the regards you are thinking. If you are spamming shoulder charge from full screen, you deserve to get comboed for your impatience. Imo, all he needs is the ability to do something out of a shoulder tackle. And wake up atacks go through Bane like butter? You're not using him right. A venomed QCB M stuffs almost any wake up attack in the game. That's when you get them to start techrolling. And when they start techrolling that's when you catch them with your command grab.

Deathstroke's blade flip is punishable by full combo by Bane when blocked. You haven't been playing as much as you lead on. I will agree that his pistols recover a bit faster than I'd like, but he isn't impossible.

Batman needs no buffs whatsoever.

Ares' teleport is fast enough for a game with crossups. If the opponent is able to see your teleport from a mile away, chances are you're teleporting too much and are being read.

I don't have a lot of experience with Black Adam, so I can't say anything. But Shazam is fine. He has great trait combos, but only in the corner.

And Grundy's chain throws need to be Clashable. Too much damage for no way out.

Since you decided to make a thread of a post you already made in a similar thread, I'm going to copy my response here

Bane doesn't need a buff in the regards you are thinking. If you are spamming shoulder charge from full screen, you deserve to get comboed for your impatience. Imo, all he needs is the ability to do something out of a shoulder tackle. And wake up atacks go through Bane like butter? You're not using him right. A venomed QCB M stuffs almost any wake up attack in the game. That's when you get them to start techrolling. And when they start techrolling that's when you catch them with your command grab.

Deathstroke's blade flip is punishable by full combo by Bane when blocked. You haven't been playing as much as you lead on. I will agree that his pistols recover a bit faster than I'd like, but he isn't impossible.

Ares' teleport is fast enough for a game with crossups. If the opponent is able to see your teleport from a mile away, chances are you're teleporting too much and are being read.

I don't have a lot of experience with Black Adam, so I can't say anything. But Shazam is fine. He has great trait combos, but only in the corner.

i agree with you, but i dont know if grundy should be nerfed i have yet to find someone that beats me with grundy

Flash should be buffed
doomsdays stomp should be nerfed

Shazam needs a NERF, when I use his character power with some combos I dish out about 40% damage and these a 4 to 5 hit combos that i'm doing

His trait activation is punishable. Plus you need to land the hit to actually do anything.

He also has a meterless 60% combo in the corner with his trait :fawkdance:

DeathStroke is overrated. Once you get in, all his attacks are punishable. Sure, a good Stroke player is going to give you trouble but most online scrubs are painfully predictable. They just use guns then sword flip up close. Most of them also use sword flip at the beginning of the match, which gives you a free combo and meter advantage:)

The only thing I don't like about Black Adam is his safe dive kick. Either make Wonder Woman Amazonian Smash safe or nerf Black Adam. It's the only fair thing to do.

There's a video on YouTube that explains how to handle Stroke zoners with Bane and another one with Grundy. Stroke has a very hard time shaking them off once they close the distance.

Almost forgot: Wonder Woman's Tiara throw definitely needs a buff. It's does laughable damage, air verison is inaccurate, slow recovery, punishable even if it LANDS. It might be the worst move in the game.

Last edited:
Her tiara is garbage when thrown out naked. But as an oki it's great. Throw it as they're getting up and Ex it to get a full combo.
And instant air down tiara is good. She has so many options out of the air, they wont expect a projectile from half screen. Also works well for Aquaman players who like to crouch all day and wait for you to come in so they can uppercut you.

Batman has 100% combos in Gotham (with, intractable) 47% bnb's and hos lowest combo sits at 40% Buff dat tigga indeed :ftw: :bandit:

Deathstroke Blade flip is interruptible at will for full AA punish by the entire cast... Buff dat tigga too.

Grundy is king swagg... Buff dat tigga

Bane get my venom going... Buff dat tigga

Ares Super.... Buff dat tigga!!

F'k it Buff the entire cast!!!!

:pimp:

Sorry but I beg to differ on Batman. Batman 100% needs a buff, Nightwing is much quicker and has more and faster projectiles then Bats, this should not be the case. As for Bane yes I agree he should have the opportunity for combo after the shoulder charge connects. And with Ares, how can you get out of wakeup with him against and aggressive player? Batman is knowhere near top tier yet you say he does not need a Buff? The man is the main star of the game he should be just as reliable as Supes. I don't think Grundy needs a clash from his grabs, you probably were not playing against him correctly which is probably the case and you became impatient, I have played against many good Grundy players and had great close matches. You are not zoning enough against him. You can not fight close combat against grundy.

By what you're saying, Superman should be able to kill Nightwing, Catwoman, Green Arrow and all of the other humans in one hit.

Batman is great. Just because his projectiles aren't faster than Nightwing's he needs a buff? What about all of his other matchups? Should he blow everyone else up just because he's lacking against a single character?

And I'm not saying Bane should be able to combo after a tackle. I'm saying he should be able to cancel it or have a move that comes out during it to fake people out. Then again though, a tackle from full screen deserves punishment.

I can't comment on Ares' wake up because I don't use him much and I've heard the same about it. Doesn't mean he needs a shoryuken just because he's lacking in department.

You're from Capcom Unity aren't you?

Her tiara is garbage when thrown out naked. But as an oki it's great. Throw it as they're getting up and Ex it to get a full combo.
And instant air down tiara is good. She has so many options out of the air, they wont expect a projectile from half screen. Also works well for Aquaman players who like to crouch all day and wait for you to come in so they can uppercut you.

Yeah, MB Tiara is very useful. Regular Tiara is useless.