Oh my god.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sub scorpion

LjDUjz.jpg

mkvsdc was horrible, why would they make a sequel...
and what the hell is MKvsSF?

and what the hell is MKvsSF?

For some ungodly reason, people have been requesting Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter for some years.
While I don't personally want to ever see it done, I could see what a big move a game like that would be.

I think mkvsdc lacked potential. A sequel might actually redeem it.

Yung you crazy fuk what are you talking about!?

Well if they had the same set up as MK9, more characters from the DC side, (cough Watchmen), and put more stuff in for extra content then it could be an awesome game. And if they did have the same set up as MK9 tag team potential along with tag team attacks wouldn't sound to bad right?

Maybe I'm alone for this ride

Well if they had the same set up as MK9, more characters from the DC side, (cough Watchmen), and put more stuff in for extra content then it could be an awesome game. And if they did have the same set up as MK9 tag team potential along with tag team attacks wouldn't sound to bad right?

Nah I'm with you bro.

If they can revamp MK9, I wouldn't mind seeing another MK v DC.

I could really careless about the fatalities being shit because I'm buying the game to compete anyways.

Personally, I'm hoping more along the lines of a Sub Zero and Scorpion action-adventure or MK10.

I prefer pure mk games :/ I liked the characters from the other side but still.. pure mk games are the best

Nah I'm with you bro.

If they can revamp MK9, I wouldn't mind seeing another MK v DC.

I could really careless about the fatalities being shit because I'm buying the game to compete anyways.

This. If it ditches gamespy servers i'll play it more than mk9 as well. This would also give nrs sometime to think about how to do mk10's story mode because they screwed themselves with Mk9's ending a bit.

That could be a feature. Like a, i don't know, side scroll-er type of beat em up maybe? Two friends join up, pick a character and do abeat em up game for shits and giggles. I remember Tekken being able to do that

That could be a feature. Like a, i don't know, side scroll-er type of beat em up maybe? Two friends join up, pick a character and do abeat em up game for shits and giggles. I remember Tekken being able to do that

I meant more of a Shaolin Monks type of game where they join up (like in Sub Zero's MK9 ending), to kill Quan Chi for screwing them both over.
Canon or not, I want to see it happen.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Then Noob Saibot, Kenshi, and Zombie Liu Kang have to join along for the ride :rofl:

I kid but a shaolin monks sequel would be nice to me

I'm not against MK VS DC 2, but I'd rather they make a fighting game with characters from Batman only. I'm probably the only one here that wishes that NRS' next project isn't MK-related, give the series time to breathe.

Another MK vs DC? YEAH GUIZ, ok, here's what I think what would be TOTALLY peachy keen in MK vs DC 2:

- Another riveting "OH NOEZ DE RAEG IZ TAKEEN OVAH DA KOMBATANTS" story. And while you're at it, PLZ NRS, give us another defining moment in the story of MK vs DC like Buzz Lightyear Lex Luthor being able to defeat BOTH Sub-Zero and Scorpion at once!

- One thing I really loved about the first game was how non-existent the replay value was! All of the characters were unlocked at the start except for the two NOT broken boss characters, and combining that with the story, the deep yet fun and gameplay that obviously left us wanting to come back for more, and the obviously not shitty arcade endings, I really would love to play this and be bored to tears again!

- Heroic Brutalities. Self-explanatory.

Wouldn't all this be just delightful?

I can't agree bro.

If there was a M-rated MK vs DC I could ONLY imagine Watchmen in it.

Seeing Superman, Batman, Wonder-woman, Green Lantern, etc performing a fatality would not fit.

MAYBE MK vs DC Villains with some solid gameplay would be for the better. I don't mind seeing Lex Luthor or Deathstroke kill.

But even MK vs Marvel would not work except for heroes like Wolverine and Hulk.

Status
Not open for further replies.