Official XBL Lobby Thread ~ 0TRMK

^It happened to me earlier as well. I was like WTF? But then the game just froze, and I reset my 360, went back into the lobby and everything was fine. Just some weird glitch I guess.

Is no one else online right now. Looking to learn from someone better than me in the TRMK room but no room that I can see.

I joined 0TRMK, for some reason wouldn't let me join the king of the hill match though, sucks. Maybe try later.

I've been in the TRMK room a couple of times now and when I ask those in the lobby if they are actually on TRMK, they aren't... Anybody experience that recently?

Going to start a lobby tonight right around 7pm EST..look for TRMK in the room name and a handsome devil named IXxRolandxXI. Hope to learn and practice with some of the great players from this forum.

Going to start a lobby tonight right around 7pm EST..look for TRMK in the room name and a handsome devil named IXxRolandxXI. Hope to learn and practice with some of the great players from this forum.

on my way mofukka

Oh wow, nice idea guys!

Be an idea for someone from here to always start a "TRMK" lobby if one isn't up when one of us logs on, give us a chance to play each other, get to know each other?

made a channel and I'm in it but I'll be afk for a little while I prepare some eats :D seems to be 3 people in a KOTH match right now but i dont know if they are from the forums :p the channel is "TRMK"

go figure lol I think my NAT is preventing me from joining the KoTH match and I cant for the life of me get it to turn off on my router either :/