OFFICIAL TAG/AVATAR REQUEST THREAD

I want to start practicing my sig making skillz again so If any of y'all want a sig/avatar I'll do some requests as long as they are not insanely complicated. If anyone wants one, shoot me a PM and I will do my best to have it for you as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Would it be possible to get a sig made using Sub Zero (any render), AC's Ezio with MK cemetary OR living forest as the background.

Thanks for any efforts.

Last edited:
I want to start practicing my sig making skillz again so If any of y'all want a sig/avatar I'll do some requests as long as they are not insanely complicated. If anyone wants one, shoot me a PM and I will do my best to have it for you as soon as possible.

Ok, can you make me a sexy jade avatar, with my name on it.

Ok, can you make me a sexy jade avatar, with my name on it.

I sent you a PM with it.

Would it be possible to get a sig made using Sub Zero (any render), AC's Ezio, WWE's Undertaker & WWE's Kane (MASKED [pref. new mask])
with MK cemetary OR living forest as the background.

Thanks for any efforts.

I'll try my best to make it for you, I'll have something by a day or two, if I doesn't turn out good, sorry.

Edit: I'm sorry man I tried to make it, but the wrestlers always looked out of place and I couldn't find a good look for it. :neutral:

Last edited:
If anyone could make me a Terminator sig with my name on it that would be sweet.

I just want it to have Arnold, not a terminator without skin.

Something like this:

terminator2_1024x768%5B1%5D.jpg

And not like this:

Terminator_robot.jpg

or this

Terminator3-09.jpg

Hope someone can hook me up :]

Okay. I have an idea for a sig. I want the screen from Noob's Ending in MK where he is sitting in the throne like a bad mofo as the background. Then I want Kano on the right and younger Sub-Zero on the left. At the top I want the words "No Compromising". Switchblade922 in the bottom left kinda of small and the name of the creator on the bottom right in a similar style.

Please and thank you.

Okay. I have an idea for a sig. I want the screen from Noob's Ending in MK where he is sitting in the throne like a bad mofo as the background. Then I want Kano on the right and younger Sub-Zero on the left. At the top I want the words "No Compromising". Switchblade922 in the bottom left kinda of small and the name of the creator on the bottom right in a similar style.

Please and thank you.

you mean this pic?
Noob_saibot_mk9_ending.PNG