Official "Spoiler Questions & Clues" Thread

Bart

ok um post one of these videos cuz I don't remember ever seeing or hearing anything other than rumored bosses.

like has anyone from NRS actually said "the final boss in mkx is _____"? and I don't mean when Ed Boon said someone we wouldn't expect.

There was no official confirmation, only video leaks from people who already got their copies.

Spoiler:
The famous "surprise return character" is kinda twisted thing because on one hand we could expect who would it be, on the other we couldn't. Anyway, it could be considered some kind of surprise :laugh:

Here's the video which isn't deleted so far:

Edit: I wasn't fast enough :laugh:

Last edited:

Bart

Spoiler:
For now I'll tell you the ones in Chapter 1, Chapter 2 and Chapter 3 hope I can finish my post later.

Chapter 1 (Johnny Cage):
#1: Scorpion (Tournament)
#2: Sub-Zero (Revenant)
#3: Jax (Revenant)
#4: Shinnok (Wraithful)

Chapter 2 (Kotal Kahn):
#1: Kano (Primary)
#2: Rain
#3: Tanya
#4: Mileena (Primary)

Chapter 3 (Sub-Zero):
#1: Cassie Cage (Primary)
#2: Takeda (Primary)
#3: Jacqui Briggs (Primary)
#4: Kung Jin (Primary)

Chapter 4 (Damn, if you tell me who it was on Chapter 4, I can tell you the fights.)

Spoiler:
I believe chapter 4 is Kung Jin.

skeletonfear552

I' m new here and since I didn't find answers anywhere else I'll post it here...So lets begin .
1.Can anybody tell me for sure how many fatalities each character is gonna have?Im hoping 3 max...
2.Does someone who had played the game know how many stages we're going to see(excluding their variations)?
3.Is it possible that NRS change some stupid fatalities(I really doubt it since the game is out in some countries) ?
And please dont make fun of this last question,today everthing's possible.My opinion is that mkx is best yet,fluid gameplay and combos,nice graphics ,very well selected characters and gruesome fatalities,but lets see when it comes out.

Last edited:

Cryo

[MENTION=19796]skeletonfear552[/MENTION]
1. Fatalities per character
Spoiler:

2. Number of stages
Spoiler:

3.Fatality changes
Spoiler:
Not possible.

Guyver Spawn

So do any of the dead MK9 fighters come back to life besides Jax, Kung Lao, Liu Kang, Sub-Zero and Kitana?

Is there a cliffhanger ending at the end of story mode similar to the one in MK9?

Last edited:

PhantomCyrax

So do any of the dead MK9 fighters come back to life besides Jax, Kung Lao, Liu Kang, Sub-Zero and Kitana?

Is there a cliffhanger ending at the end of story mode similar to the one in MK9?

Spoiler:
The only characters that come back are Jax, Sub Zero and Scorpion. There is a cliffhanger after the credits.