Shinnok

DLC
Goro (Pre-order)
Tanya
Tremor
Predator
Jason Vorhees

Aldo Moreno

What the are you talking about? I've always been here. I just wanted to be sure that's the full roster. Last time they didn't show Cyber Sub-Zero and it got leaked. Sorry for asking, jeez .-.

Bllake

What the are you talking about? I've always been here. I just wanted to be sure that's the full roster. Last time they didn't show Cyber Sub-Zero and it got leaked. Sorry for asking, jeez .-.

It was just a question. Sorry it came out wrong...

Cryo

No spoilers in this comment, it's an analysis of previously known things.

We have to take into account that the online servers are not functional yet, and we had some kind of hint before that there might be an unlockable character in the towers, so we might get a secret char after all.

However I think it's highly unlikely and I'm not keeping my hopes up.

p.W

Are there flashbacks to the events of MK9 other than

Spoiler:
Liu/Kung/Raiden

? The reason I'm starting to suspect this is

Spoiler:
Sonya having two separate MK9-esque costumes, one is for Johnny's chapter in story and the other is for... a flashback? Also Johnny, Kano, and Jax have their MK9 primaries so it would totally make sense to throw them all into some scene together.

Jin Kazama

Ok here is my question: Who will fight the last boss in story mode? Who will fight him gameplaywise and who will aid in cutscenes and/or qte's? PS: I know who the last boss is ;)

François

Any word about Arcade version of Mortal Kombat 4, playable in MKX? I expect it would be in, since we got MKII in MKSM, UMK3 in MKA...

Tarkatan Trash

Any word about Arcade version of Mortal Kombat 4, playable in MKX? I expect it would be in, since we got MKII in MKSM, UMK3 in MKA...
Not happening. Zeus Hardware emulation isn't even close to MAME-ready last time I checked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Bart

Ok here is my question: Who will fight the last boss in story mode? Who will fight him gameplaywise and who will aid in cutscenes and/or qte's? PS: I know who the last boss is ;)

Spoiler:
I don't remember exactly but what I'm sure about is that gameplaywise the boss is defeated by Cassie. I can't remind who helps her during cinematics and I believe there are no QTEs during the last fight

I would be greatful if someone completed my response.

Also, could someone write who do we fight against in every chapter? I know it could be hard, but maybe some of you know that.

Last edited:

Destroyer_13

There were many videos that clearly indicate and show the final boss. There is no doubt about it.

ok um post one of these videos cuz I don't remember ever seeing or hearing anything other than rumored bosses.

like has anyone from NRS actually said "the final boss in mkx is _____"? and I don't mean when Ed Boon said someone we wouldn't expect.

Vassil01

Also, could someone write who do we fight against in every chapter? I know it could be hard, but maybe some of you know that.

Spoiler:
For now I'll tell you the ones in Chapter 1, Chapter 2 and Chapter 3 hope I can finish my post later.

Chapter 1 (Johnny Cage):
#1: Scorpion (Tournament)
#2: Sub-Zero (Revenant)
#3: Jax (Revenant)
#4: Shinnok (Wraithful)

Chapter 2 (Kotal Kahn):
#1: Kano (Primary)
#2: Rain
#3: Tanya
#4: Mileena (Primary)

Chapter 3 (Sub-Zero):
#1: Cassie Cage (Primary)
#2: Takeda (Primary)
#3: Jacqui Briggs (Primary)
#4: Kung Jin (Primary)

Chapter 4 (Kung Jin):
#1: Erron Black (Primary)
#2: Ferra/Torr (Primary)
#3: Kotal Kahn (Primary)
#4: Raiden (Tournament)

Chapter 5 (Sonya Blade):
#1: Scorpion (Tournament)
#2: Jax (Revenant)
#3: Quan Chi (Tournament)
#4: Kano (Primary)

Chapter 6 (Can't Remember):

Chapter 7 (D'Vorah):
#1: Baraka
#2: Rain
#3: Tanya
#4: Mileena (Primary)

And then stream stopped so I couldn't watch the others.

Last edited:

Vassil01

ok um post one of these videos cuz I don't remember ever seeing or hearing anything other than rumored bosses.

like has anyone from NRS actually said "the final boss in mkx is _____"? and I don't mean when Ed Boon said someone we wouldn't expect.

Spoiler: