Official "Spoiler Questions & Clues" Thread

kmerrill03

1. Is there more than one unlockable character in the game?

2. Are there any cameos from characters from Deadly Alliance-Armageddon?

Noob-Zer013

Not really spoilers, but I'd like to know:

1. Is the klassic ladders accessed through the Living Towers? I never seen "arcade" in the main menu. Feel free to go in to detail if you know how that works.

2. Also, are alternate costumes also unlocked by completing a ladder (like MK9)?

Last edited:

RedZoneD25

Not really a spoiler, but here's my question:

Can you turn off visual indicators for variations anywhere in the sub-menus or customization options? Meaning, disable Reptile's goofy snake belt or Shinnok's awful skeleton arms (on an otherwise incredible variation)

To me it's a major oversight if you can't use a "base model".

Cryo

I'm going to have to disagree there. SOME SPOILERS AHEAD
Spoiler:
You fight Goro everytime before Shinnok. He's a sub-boss.

Sorry I only read the second part of the question I thought you were answering that. My bad.

SubZeroP4P

How do you unlock Goro ? Do you need to preorder or does everybody gets Goro for free ? I have heard that you do not need to preorder and so on.

mandead

Does Fujin have any more big parts in the story outside of Chapter 1? Yes or No only please.
Spoiler:
No.

Optional:

Spoiler:
He was royally ****ed over, along with Tanya and Rain. Fujin is literally only in the first chapter, then never mentioned again.

p.W

Spoiler:
No.

Optional:

Spoiler:
He was royally ****ed over, along with Tanya and Rain. Fujin is literally only in the first chapter, then never mentioned again.

Oh, wow. That's really surprising. I mean the Fujin part, not the other part. The other part I expected.

Spoiler:
On the upside, this gives Kittelsen pretty much free reign to do with Fujin as he pleases in the comic. Could lead to some cool stories.

Here are a couple of questions.

Which characters are surprisingly well-treated by MKX's story? (Could be they're 10/10, could be that they're 5/10 but you were expecting 1/10, e.g. Reptile)

Which characters are surprisingly lame in the story? (Could be they're 1/10, or just disappointing based on you having higher expectations) (No Revenants pls)