Official "Spoiler Questions & Clues" Thread

Taj Gill

So I'm making this thread as a general Q&A for the people who want to know SPECIFIC spoilers, now that people have seen the entire game.

The protocol for this thread is as follows:

ALL ANSWERS MUST BE IN SPOILER TAGS. That is common sense because there are some things people might not want to be spoiled just yet.

If you ask a general question that doesn't contain a spoiler IN THE QUESTION, you may do so without spoiler tags. For example, the first question I want to ask is "Is the Big Bad Playable". That does not need to go into spoiler tags. Or "how many chapters are in Story Mode". Again, ALL ANSWERS MUST BE IN SPOILER TAGS.

If there is a spoiler in the Question, then please provide a "clue" of some sorts indicating what you may be asking before you ask the question, that way if people also want to know the answer to this, they will know what the question is about. The question itself MUST BE IN SPOILER TAGS.

Anyone violating the rules will receive an INFRACTION WITHOUT WARNING.

So let me begin. And I appreciate the people who have seen the entire game answering these questions for us.

Question 1: Is the Big Bad Playable?
Question 2: How many Story Mode Chapters are there?
Question 3: Do all characters have endings?

Last edited:

mandead

Re: Official "Spoiler Clues" Thread

Question 1: Is the Big Bad Playable?

Spoiler:
No.

Question 2: How many Story Mode Chapters are there?

Spoiler:
Twelve.

Question 3: Do all characters have endings?

Spoiler:
In arcade ladder? Yes.

Vassil01

Thanks for the thread, Taj!
I also have a question:
Did masked Sub-Zero make an appearance in the story mode, and if yes, how exactly?

iViTal

Question: How many deaths are there in story mode? I only want a number, not the character's name please lol.

mandead

Who is the Big Bad?
Spoiler:
Corrupted Shinnok.

Optional:

Spoiler:
You also fight him in arcade ladder after beating Shinnok; so it's two rounds vs. Shinnok, then he morphs into his corrupted demonic form for a single round. He has his own move set and at least one (pretty epic) fatality, but no variations.

Vassil01

Question: Is there any word on Noob (Bi-Han) in story mode except
Spoiler:
when Hanzo said he killed him because he thought he killed his family?

RADEC

Re: Official "Spoiler Questions & Clues" Thread

Ok my question is do the arenas have variations in story like the destroyed city? i am very disappointed with the lack of arenas.

Spoiler:
12 chapters must mean really long cutscenes.

And do we get to play as one of the evil characters in the story?

EDITED BY TAJ GILL: I said in the first message to put any answers in spoiler tags.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vassil01

Ok my question is do the arenas have variations in story like the destroyed city? i am very disappointed with the lack of arenas.

Spoiler:
12 chapters must mean really long cutscenes.

And do we get to play as one of the evil characters in the story?

Spoiler:
There are 20 chapters, not 12.

Spoiler:
Yes, we do get to play as an evil character.

EDITED BY TAJ GILL: SPOILER TAGS PLEASE!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rezound

How do the arcade ladder endings look?? Are they just like MK9 with a picture and dialogue or something else?

p.W

Spoiler:
There are 20 chapters, not 12.

You should probably spoiler tag that. Also:

What.

You're not serious. You must have misunderstood something.

There can't possibly be that many chapters given how many cinematics chapter 1/2 have.

Spoiler:
That would be like a 10 hour long game.