Official PS4 Match Making Thread

iViTal

For those who are tired of playing the same characters in Online Ranked/Player matches. It's pretty simple, just drop your PSN along with the character that you Main/Sub below and I'll update it in the OP along with your @Name. This thread was made for those who want Match up experience against different characters and Online Training upon request.

Notable character SME's (Subject Matter Experts):
@BBBLP /Jacqui (Full Muthafuggin Auto) /Ferra-Torr/Quan-chi (Summoner)/Kotal (War God)
@iViTal /Mileena (Ravenous,Piercing)
@Critical-Limit /Raiden (<--- Fundamental Guru)
@Last_Starfighta /Sonya (Covert Ops)
@Goddess /Kitana (All)
@YungQ94 /Sub-Zero (Cryomancer) /Kano (ALL)
________________________________________________________________________________________

Players:
iTigris/ @iViTal (Mileena/Takeda)
Cyberote/ @Cyberote (Mileena/?)
Repaereht/ @Imperatrix Sindel (Mileena/JBriggs)
YungQ94/ @YungQ94 (Sub-Zero/Kano)
GoddamnGoddess/ @Goddess (Kitana)
DJ_Muddbutt/ @BBBLP (Jacqui/Ferra-torr/Quan Chi/Kotal Khan)
Critical-Cookie/ @Critical-Limit (Raiden)
BINO86/ @Wraith (Sub-Zero/Kitana)
thelombax/ @mkray41 (Ferra-Torr/Cassie Cage/Kano)
F5arTh5B5ard/ @Ermac N' Cheese (Ermac/Takeda)
shredder077/ @rainreptile (Kitana/Cassie/Sub-Zero)
Eliashaddad_6999/ @Elias6999 (Kitana/Mileena/Sonya)
Chriscdub/ @Gouki (Mileena/Kang)
asddgd/ [MENTION=6356]asddgd[/MENTION] (Cage)

Last edited:
I could use some Mileena tips. Trying to get decent with her before I pick my secondary. My PSN is the same as my username :p

I am a total noob when it comes to online play (I'm bad at timing combos!) but I'm at Repaereht and I'd love to play.

I'm maining Mileena and Jacqui at the moment. Will likely switch to Tanya when she comes out depending on how she plays.

I don't use all of Jacqui's variations tho. Only Full Auto.

Do you not even read my Myspace?

Yea, I thought this thread would boom considering everyone's complaining about play Scorpion 24/7. Guess I was wrong.

Thanks a lot you beautiful sir :love:

This thread is pretty tight. I'm also dabbling into some Shinnok as well. Bone Shaper variation

You could add me on to the list, all I really have is my Sub (Cryomancer/Grandmaster) at the moment which is still pretty ass :laugh:
Hopefully some Kitana in the future, maybe some Shinnok or Kenshi too but I'll most definitely need some practice with them.

I'm done with Kitana. If you want info on her you'd be better off asking Goddess. I roll with Covert Ops Sonya. Thinking about picking up Jax as a secondary.

My psn is thelombax

Characters I main: Cassie (Hollywood/Brawler), Ferra/Torr (Vicious), Kano (Commando). Currently goofing around with Erron Black (Marksman) and Kenshi (Possessed).

Great idea for a thread! Maybe we can all meet up in a KOH room sometime. Should be quite competitive ;)

Feel free to add me :love:

My PSN is [MENTION=5492]Elias[/MENTION]haddad_6999. Don't add me if you hate lag lol.

I main Kitana with all her variations, Piercing/Ravenous Mileena, and Covert Ops/Demolition Sonya.

PSN: chriscdub

I welcome ALL who want to fight me, come with everything and everyone you got...