Official Pictures Thread Part 2

:rofl:

But I never had so much fun in my life on that Drill meet , I'll post more picture soon of me in Uniform.

Googled it. Came up with gay hairy dudes wearing leather assless chaps and a few had their wangs out.

Not far from Hard Gay. Actually, I plan on dressing up as Hard Gay one day. Maybe for my friend Ryan's birthday. He's shy about gay stuff, and it's fun to make fun of him. He's not gay though. This year I got him "Finger in the Ace" for his birthday. It was a few finger condoms and some lube. ahahahaha

Googled it. Came up with gay hairy dudes wearing leather assless chaps and a few had their wangs out.

Not far from Hard Gay. Actually, I plan on dressing up as Hard Gay one day. Maybe for my friend Ryan's birthday. He's shy about gay stuff, and it's fun to make fun of him. He's not gay though. This year I got him "Finger in the Ace" for his birthday. It was a few finger condoms and some lube. ahahahaha

Yup. Those are leather daddies alright. ;-)

Daaaaaaaaamn! Finger in the Ace? :rofl:

And it's worth a try putting on that outfit.

I'm not gay but I don't care if people think I am. haha. One of my friends wanted me to go to this gay club with her a few weeks ago, I said what the hell why not? I ended up doing what women usually do. Have them buy some beers and then ditch them. hahaha! I also got a kiss out of a chick because I told her "Hey, I've never kissed a girl before... but I'm feeling pretty frisky tonight!"

It worked. HIGH FIVE!

I got excited. I thought MarMar posted a picture.

It's cause he can't handle the criticisms. As for me I couldn't care either way.

175102_329602947137961_1974729968_o.jpg

I have come to terms with my ruggedly sexyself. :laugh: :laugh: