Official Mortal Kombat X Media Thread

Noob-Zer013

This kind of makes me wish that the MK1 Premier Tower came out after these costumes were released.

And maybe it would encourage people playing the tower (who haven't purchased the pack) to get those skins. Just doesn't make sense.

I really hope Quan Chi's klassic costume is his MK4 look because I have a feeling its going to be his MKDA/MK9 look. I know Quan Chi's default and tournament are very MK4 inspired, but an exact awesome MK4 costume would be better than his MKDA look over and over and over.

Commander

m68bPX.gif

Blanche Brutality.

Credit goes to [MENTION=467]KangsBeau[/MENTION] for finding it.

Last edited:

Commander

Well a "Guacho" is to Brazil like a "Charro" is to Mexico, and a Mariachi is basically a charro that plays music instead of doing rodeos... so, in a way I'm kind of right...? Pretty sure I'm sinking with the ship at this point but oh well :lol:

YAGpXPdb.jpg

picard-facepalm.jpg

Commander

Just her model into her cutscenes.

Doesn't seem that easy as you make it sound.

I could see them patching her AI model where you fight against her as D'Vorah, but what you're asking for is for them to essentially redo all the story parts (cut-scenes) that have Tanya's old model and then patch the whole re-edited story into the game.

Imperatrix Sindel

I could see them patching her in where you fight against her as D'Vorah, but what you're asking for is for them to essentially redo all the story parts that have Tanya's old model and then patch the whole re-edited story into the game.

Vogel implied to me on Twitter that this was taking place.

It depends on whether the cutscenes are prerendered in such a way that model substitution would be impossible.

Tanyas Husband

I could see them patching her AI model where you fight against her as D'Vorah, but what you're asking for is for them to essentially redo all the story parts (cut-scenes) that have Tanya's old model and then patch the whole re-edited story into the game.

Well, alright then.
They still implied heavily they're doing it. I'm not just pulling this out of my ass.

theincubuslord

It depends if the cutscenes are pre-rendered or not. If they aren't, then replacing Tanya's model will be all it takes. However, if the cutscenes are indeed pre-rendered, they would have to re-render the cutscenes with Tanya in and put it into a patch.

However, considering how smoothly Story Mode runs, I don't think the cutscenes are pre-rendered.

Commander

It depends on whether the cutscenes are prerendered in such a way that model substitution would be impossible.

That's what I'm wondering.

Well, alright then.
They still implied heavily they're doing it. I'm not just pulling this out of my ass.

No need to reply like that.
I never said or implied that you were pulling it out of your ass, just that it's a tall order if the cut-scenes are indeed pre-rendered.
*Sigh* :roll: