Official Mortal Kombat X Media Thread

Rezound

Klassic Ermac will probably look really weird.

Will he still have that eye in his chest while using... that variation who's name I can't think of right now?

His face will also be interesting to see, I think it could work if they darken up his skin tone like how he was originally in UMK3.

And finally, seeing Ermac floating around in his Klassic won't look right imo lol.

Edit: So its confirmed that this patch is also the Tanya compatibility patch. I haven't checked out the videos yet, does it show if she has an alt?

Imperatrix Sindel

Tanya's bio has been added to the Kollection:

"Like Kitana and Rain, Tanya is an Edenian, a native of a realm konquered by Shao Kahn and merged with Outworld millennia ago. The Edenians have been fighting for independence ever since. Though she's a skilled kombatant, Tanya prefers more subtle means of achieving her goals. More recently she and Rain have allied with the ousted former Outworld empress, Mileena. Tanya and Rain will help Mileena regain her throne in exchange for the creation of a new Edenia. What will become of Tanya's relationship with Mileena thereafter, none can say..."

Rezound

So much is going on right now, this summer is looking to be fun as hell. Also, I think Rain is mentioned more times in Tanya's bio than she is lol

Tanyas Husband

They always mention Rain when they mention Tanya.
Either they're trying more than ever to throw out, 'Hey, Tanya's getting rain dick', or they're just trying to make up for Rain since he won't be getting a bio.

Imperatrix Sindel

So much is going on right now, this summer is looking to be fun as hell. Also, I think Rain is mentioned more times in Tanya's bio than she is lol

4 Tanyas, 3 Rains. ;P

Though I do think their being mentioned as a pair consistently adds fuel to the idea that he'll be coming too.

Rezound

They always mention Rain when they mention Tanya.
Either they're trying more than ever to throw out, 'Hey, Tanya's getting rain dick', or they're just trying to make up for Rain since he won't be getting a bio.

I sense a little jealousy, scared that Rain is taking away your woman? ;) Hell, I would be. With Rain's powers Tanya would never have to be worried about getting... well... I won't say it, but I think you know where I'm going with this :p

Tanyas Husband

I sense a little jealousy, scared that Rain is taking away your woman? ;) Hell, I would be. With Rain's powers Tanya would never have to be worried about getting... well... I won't say it, but I think you know where I'm going with this :p

I'm fine with it. It's an open marriage. She let's me be with Sonya on some days so why not? :love: