Official Mortal Kombat X Media Thread

Immortal Reaver

Just saw a stat for Tremor wins and Predator wins when online. They dont have variation names though.

PREDATOR HYPE!!

latest

BBBLP

Robot Rock
Damn, can you imagine if they never revealed the entire Kombat Pack? People would be going apeshit right now

theincubuslord

Damn, can you imagine if they never revealed the entire Kombat Pack? People would be going apeshit right now

You mean if there might be more characters part of it? I doubt it, but it would be neat. ^^
I'm just glad they didn't do as in MK9, where they revealed each DLC character individually just a few weeks before their release. I much rather like what they did this time, telling us about ALL the DLC characters at the same time.

Imperatrix Sindel

You mean if there might be more characters part of it? I doubt it, but it would be neat. ^^
I'm just glad they didn't do as in MK9, where they revealed each DLC character individually just a few weeks before their release. I much rather like what they did this time, telling us about ALL the DLC characters at the same time.

He means if it were like last time, and nobody knew Predator and Tremor were coming until they showed up by accident on the win ticker.

Imperatrix Sindel

Posted this in the Tanya subforum, but it's also media -- over at another forum a user apparently turned up a variation for Tanya called "Fire Goddess" in the (newly patched?) PC data.

Obviously this is still the old model, but it looks very cool to me! A sort of tribal tattoo visual.

fire goddess tanya 1.jpgfire goddess tanya 2.jpg

theincubuslord

Posted this in the Tanya subforum, but it's also media -- over at another forum a user apparently turned up a variation for Tanya called "Fire Goddess" in the (newly patched?) PC data.

Obviously this is still the old model, but it looks very cool to me! A sort of tribal tattoo visual.

View attachment 8410View attachment 8411

Excuse me while I am fangirl squeeing...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Okay, I'm done. Hah, awesome, "Fire Goddess", eh? Well, that will get to some Tanya fans heads. XD
"SHE'S A GODDESS!!!"
Dangerous move, NRS. XD

Awesome tats though. However, they don't look purple, so the hope of her having purple flames seems to be in vain.

RADEC

Yo are we posting Brutality combos?

We're posting Brutality combos

That was sick. I've been trying to do them online but I always panick and mess up the combo so I usually just do the brutalities without combos but man I've only done the easy brutality combos like with Mileena and her roll. Usually never see anyone pull these brutality combos off online.

That was sick. I've been trying to do them online but I always panick and mess up the combo so I usually just do the brutalities without combos but man I've only done the easy brutality combos like with Mileena and her roll. Usually never see anyone pull these brutality combos off online.
How unfortunate.
Stigidish.

BassCase26

The only Brutality combo I've been able to do online ends with Goro's EX Shokan Grab where he punches your head until it explodes. It's pretty satisfying.

Bllake

Excuse me while I am fangirl squeeing...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Okay, I'm done. Hah, awesome, "Fire Goddess", eh? Well, that will get to some Tanya fans heads. XD
"SHE'S A GODDESS!!!"
Dangerous move, NRS. XD

Awesome tats though. However, they don't look purple, so the hope of her having purple flames seems to be in vain.

It's not her final model or anything; it could definitely change, and might have already.