Official Mortal Kombat X Media Thread

BBBLP

Robot Rock
Noup, that was fotographerfanfic or something like that... This Kitana empress guy hasn't really revealed anything important, but he has something interesting in his posts, i don't know if he really has a contact in nrs, but there's something that keeps me following him

Soooooo he's just a dude who pretends to know shit? Wasn't he supposed to leak something when he got 200 followers? And he then instead gave some weak ass Li Mei hint? These Twitter scrubs are worse than the Youtube clickbaiters.

Last_Starfighta

Soooooo he's just a dude who pretends to know shit? Wasn't he supposed to leak something when he got 200 followers? And he then instead gave some weak ass Li Mei hint? These Twitter scrubs are worse than the Youtube clickbaiters.

This guy actually has 200 followers? Man, people are too freakin thirsty.

ujustgotcaged

Hey guys I don't know if this has been posted yet but here is a list of some of the inputs for the characters and combos

www.eventhubs.com/moves/mkx/

bad0d7ffc5e454dc255e315864e50b32.jpg

"Don't hate!"

Cryo

[MENTION=18755]GOTCHA![/MENTION]

First you encouraged racism with your signature and now you encourage beating women... Dude...

LOL I'm just kidding you know why.

------------

That's super fake from every angle.

-------

Sub-Zero has a special move listed as "Ice burst" does anyone know what does it do?

Yellow Ledbetter

The ones we haven't seen are pretty much all taken from the trailer, and most of them aren't even facing forward like the rest.

And Jax they used the leak. They painted skin on that model.

Only with Shinnok they made with more work.

Notice Kung Jin is exactly how he looks on my sig.