Official Mortal Kombat X Media Thread

Sonya Bland

BANALITY
I doubt it's a confirmation, but I can still hope. :laugh:

"No treble" is some kind of fat person slang for "Not skinny". Kinda random to tweet about Bo' Rai Cho out of nowhere.

Lol, Mr.Troll tweeted about Rain million of times, and still he's not in MKX, dont get your hopes up.

gosoxtim

The only he in if boot 3 unless he wear shaolin monk shoes I doubt it he just cameo and Liu kang is in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yellow Ledbetter

The only he in if boot 3 unless he wear shaolin monk shoes I doubt it he just cameo and Liu kang is in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's possible that he wears Shaolin boots. He teaches shaolins, lives in a shaolin temple. Sincerely I don't think it's him on that boot.

Commander

The fan base is nuts. MK is so vast, I can't see how anyone could like the series for one character only. Makes no sense.

Nuts is correct.

I never did understand that kind of mentality. Kung Lao wasn't in MK: Deception, but that sure as hell didn't stop me from getting it when it came out.

I never understood that either.
Sure, every game has 2 or 3 characters (sometimes 4) that I don't really care for, but that hasn't ever stopped me from entirely buying the game.
If most people had this mentality of not buying MK3 because their favorite character was missing, then MK3 would have done horribly with no Johnny Cage, Raiden, Scorpion, Baraka, Reptile, Kitana or Mileena.

Toy_Hero

I don't believe Bo Rai Cho would even be considered for Boot #3. I can't even imagine those tiny little ankles supporting his weight haha!

Kickinwing420

If Bo' Rai Cho makes it into MKX (even as a cameo) then id love to see him with this design.

Bo_Rai_Cho.jpg

Could fit pretty well with the new "simple" designs they're going with.

Guyver Spawn

Bo Rai Cho was in the digital casting along with Kung Jin and Erron Black (with a different name), so anything is possible. I see him working with the Outworld Civil War story and him training the next generation of MK fighters.