Official Mortal Kombat X Media Thread

Commander

I'm hoping that the brain doesn't just slide out like in Scorpion's Fatality.
Hopefully Kung does something different, like maybe yank the brain out with his hands.
Kind of like Indiana Jones, when they eat the monkey brains. :laugh:

Misucra

c4864234b06da2672462d363c89d9ad9.jpg
some type of fatality

"I AM the flashing lights and special effects."

Good lord Raiden. Boon is one sadistic motherf%^&ker. After months of no news at all, he dares to do this shit?? Just give the damn video already.

BBBLP

Robot Rock
There is some blue in the corner. Maybe it is Kitana.
I'd be pretty disappointed tbh. They've been stressing the importance of these new characters, but every character revealed so far was already in the last game.

Commander

There is some blue in the corner. Maybe it is Kitana.
I'd be pretty disappointed tbh. They've been stressing the importance of these new characters, but every character revealed so far was already in the last game.

This is exactly my disappointment if it does end up being Kitana or any MK9 character being revealed.
So much big talk from Boon about MKX having "more new characters than any previous MK game" and they reveal a bunch of MK9 characters.

Lord Greyjoy

This is exactly my disappointment if it does end up being Kitana or any MK9 character being revealed.
So much big talk from Boon about MKX having "more new characters than any previous MK game" and they reveal a bunch of MK9 characters.
It's simply because new characters won't hype up the masses as much as familiar ones. I'm sure we're getting 4-6 more new characters, but I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't revealed until release.

Daigoro

Im quite sure its Kitana now. I brigehtend and enlarged the pic with paint.NET,
but can't save it without messing it up totally. But its very, very likely a fan.

This is not brightened, but have a look.

Last edited:

Lord Greyjoy

Im quite sure its Kitana now. I brigehtend and enlarged the pic with paint.NET,
but can't save it without messing it up totally. But its very, very likely a fan.

Nah, dude. Just look at the red bands on Kung's legs and compare them to the red band in the pic.

BBBLP

Robot Rock
It's simply because new characters won't hype up the masses as much as familiar ones. I'm sure we're getting 4-6 more new characters, but I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't revealed until release.

Would have been a perfect time to reveal a new character because they'd be shown off next to a returning one.

Commander

Would have been a perfect time to reveal a new character because they'd be shown off next to a returning one.

Exactly.

I don't see why they can't show characters off like:

- NEW
- NEW
- OLD
- NEW
- OLD
- OLD
- NEW

...... or something like that, to keep the fans guessing as far as "Who's Next?" and build up hype, at the same time.

Did it on photoshop:

totally a fan
View attachment 7324

Looks more like a hat, IMO.

Lord Greyjoy

Yeah. I was actually hoping they would focus on revealing new characters leading up to the game's release. Not just as an example of the series evolving, but also to acclimate the fanbase to the new blood. Seeing them interact with the old guard helps make the transition easier, but seeing them pop up on release, without any introduction, feels like it might be jarring.