Official Mortal Kombat X Media Thread

Commander

I don't know how to make myself any clearer. KP2 content will be available March 1st (tonight at midnight)

If you know that for sure that they will be available separately, then I won't further question it and will wait to use Tri-Borg. :top:

Side note:

It looks like Sub-Zero, Scorpion, and Johnny Cage all have new Throw Brutalities patched in, and they don't appear to be variation-specific.

Anyone else know of the other hidden Brutalities that are patched in?

Raynestorm

Zer0degreez

I Love the New Sub-Zero Brutality!!!

I just finished the MK3 Tower with Grandmaster Sub-Zero and abused the Hell out of it. It's just as easy as Frozen Dinner but soooooo much better. I especially Love that it's got the Start Up of his Chest Kold Fatality.

PhantomCyrax

Shinnok can steal:
Aliens Tail Flip popup
Leatherfaces ground spark
Smokes smoke bomb
Cyraxs net
Sektors telepunch
CSZs ice ball
Bo Rai Chos fart

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Commander

I Love the New Sub-Zero Brutality!!!

I just finished the MK3 Tower with Grandmaster Sub-Zero and abused the Hell out of it. It's just as easy as Frozen Dinner but soooooo much better. I especially Love that it's got the Start Up of his Chest Kold Fatality.

Same here.

I love his new Brutality more than any of his regular Fatalities, to be honest.
The frozen head falling off the corpse and shattering to the ground is a nice touch.
In fact, I like his Spitting Image and Frozen Dinner Brutalities more than I like his Fatalities, but this new Brutality for him is probably my favorite of all his Brutalities.

NathanCorsini

I think Kitana didn't get a new brutality... I've tried a thousand times/ways with her parry from assassin but nothing. Tested mournful a bit (pole grab) but nothing as well..

BBBLP

Robot Rock
Holy shit! Oh god I'm really hoping Bo's ending is canon. It coincides perfectly with Raiden and Kotal Kahn's endings. If this really is the plot for the next MK game, then my faith in the story is completely restored.