Official Mortal Kombat X Media Thread

BBBLP

Robot Rock
And in US they become available on EST, so being on the west coast (Best Coast) I'll get them at 9 instead of 12

Noob-Zer013

It looks like 1 of those joke bios from MK4.

Its definitely not very creative.
Spoiler:
Basically Leatherface finds a portal because his family won't let him back unless he finds new meat.

I had something a lot more complex in mind.
At least it gives you a general idea. Looking forward to the ending tonight!

My idea was Leatherface is recruited by Kotal to join his enforcers. I thought it would be the best place to fit him in.

Commander

Regarding Brutalities for Tri-Borg.....

Spoiler:
The Cyrax and Cyber Sub-Zero combo Brutality is awesome.

Cyber Sub-Zero's Surfboard Brutality is probably my favorite, though.

nightbreed_16

Regarding Brutalities for Tri-Borg.....

Spoiler:
The Cyrax and Cyber Sub-Zero combo Brutality is awesome.

Cyber Sub-Zero's Surfboard Brutality is probably my favorite, though.
Yeah Cyber Sub-Zero is awesome in this game and his brutalities well most of them are awesome.

Noob-Zer013

His current one is much better imo. They know it's ridiculous that he's in the game, so they added a ridiculous reason

I think the idea of his family kicking him out is fine, just want to know more about how the portal opened. Probably just random.

mandead

Well, the new patch is out on XBL and PSN. I am downloading it now on XBL in the UK.

No idea when the DLC is coming out, but I haven't bought any.

Commander

With Trophies / Achievements being tied to certain KP2 characters, I get the feeling that we can't buy the KP2 characters separately.
The option isn't even showing up in the PSN store to do so. :(

mandead

[MENTION=5028]Commander[/MENTION]

They explicitly said on the stream that you could. The store won't be updated yet.

Commander

[MENTION=5028]Commander[/MENTION]

They explicitly said on the stream that you could. The store won't be updated yet.

Then why did they tie Trophies / Achievements to the KP2 characters.
You can't Platinum MKXL, unless you buy all 4 characters.
Call me skeptical or whatever, but something doesn't smell right.

BBBLP

Robot Rock
Then why did they tie Trophies / Achievements to the KP2 characters.
You can't Platinum MKXL, unless you buy all 4 characters.
Call me skeptical or whatever, but something doesn't smell right.

You can buy them separately, I have them all downloaded and installed separately.
MKXL comes with the character, so people who buy it are already able to access these trophies. And DLC content doesn't count towards a Platinum trophy in a base game, so if you've got Vanilla MKX you can still get the original trophy by doing the base requirements.

Noob-Zer013

With Trophies / Achievements being tied to certain KP2 characters, I get the feeling that we can't buy the KP2 characters separately.
The option isn't even showing up in the PSN store to do so. :(

I gaurentee, the option will show up at midnight.
When I pre-ordered, there was a time counter when they will pre-install. After they installed two days ago, it had a counter when they would be playable. They were all downloaded seperately on the download list. Those images will show up exactly that way on the store by midnight, I'm sure.

KP2 is only up right now for pre-order, because technically it isn't out yet. It is for other people for the time zones. Check the store at midnight. (The incentive is the Scorpion ps4 theme and an early install)

I deslected the Brazil skin pack to download :laugh:

Commander

I gaurentee, the option will show up at midnight.
When I pre-ordered, there was a time counter when they will pre-install. After they installed two days ago, it had a counter when they would be playable. They were all downloaded seperately on the download list. Those images will show up exactly that way on the store by midnight, I'm sure.

KP2 is only up right now for pre-order, because technically it isn't out yet. It is for other people for the time zones. Check the store at midnight.

I hope that you're right.
I'm not buying 3 other characters for just 1 (technically 4-in-1) that I wan't.

Tarkatan Trash

has anybody there bought the physical version of Mortal Kombat XL on bluray disc?
I have a question how is this working:
1.) I have bought Mortal Kombat X on bluray disc, installed it and bought all the DLCs.
2.) I've preordered Mortal Kombat XL also on bluray disc

3.) now I'm wondering how to install XL version? do I need to delete the main X game and than install whole XL version, or will there be 2 separate, ful-installed games with working DLCs ?

thanks in advance.
You wasted your money.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

NathanCorsini

I've been playing online with assassin Kitana and i'm loving her. Now there is a real reason to use that variation (besides the amazing black clothes and makeup): Sharpen and EX Sharpen. Plus, i've played some amazing matches without lag, but played some with a bit of lag, but it's much better now. I wish they could implement this on MK9 as well, i still love playing that game.

Commander

Pre-order is only an option for the entire KP2. That's why they're not available yet for individual purchase.

It could also be KP2 / XL for those that pre-ordered and a week later for those who want the individual characters.
I'm kind of hoping to be able to use Tri-Borg tonight, though.

Noob-Zer013

It could also be KP2 / XL for those that pre-ordered and a week later for those who want the individual characters.
I'm kind of hoping to be able to use Tri-Borg tonight, though.

I don't know how to make myself any clearer. KP2 content will be available March 1st (tonight at midnight)

Content installed individually
image.jpg
And when I click on Triborg
image.jpg

Last edited: