Official Mortal Kombat X Media Thread

theincubuslord

Erron had potential... NRS just didn't grasp it, which is sad.
But hey, many in the gay community seems to like him... must be the cowboy outfit. I'm the odd one out on that though.

Noob-Zer013

Maybe people are missing the point about Erron Black's personality. He's a silent and reserved assassin. Its great in my opinion and leaves me wanting more of him for MK11. He's a classic and should of been included earlier in the series.

[MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION]
You find her alt better than a set of (highly detailed) futuristic armor because of her cleavage?

Last edited:

BBBLP

Robot Rock
[MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION]
You find her alt better than a set of (highly detailed) futuristic armor because of her cleavage?

Her new costume makes her look like a throwaway Halo NPC. There's absolutely no personality in it and doesn't showcase why I like Jacqui so much; her strength

Noob-Zer013

Her new costume makes her look like a throwaway Halo NPC. There's absolutely no personality in it and doesn't showcase why I like Jacqui so much; her strength

I see where you're coming from.
As I see it, there's a lot more put in to that skin than her other skins.

Last edited:

Kanashimi

That kraken stage fatality, if you look closely where did the oponent go? Supposed to be done full screen? Also any1 remember MK Mythologies level where the tentacles would hit Subzero? Looks very similar, atleast this tentacle.

Commander

Those alts for Cassie and Jacqui look nice, and the Kraken Stage Fatality pics have me HYPED as hell to see it in action!!!
That XL patch can't drop soon enough.

reikoiskahn

To those interested...

cassie_cage__undercover_by_operattack-d9simxl.png

jacqui_briggs__cybernetic_by_operattack-d9siotd.png

Nice, do you have any of Ferra/Torr's new skin?

Lord Greyjoy

It's about time we got some info on that. Nice of them to do it for free although it wouldn't have been much different for it to just be bundled in with KP2.