Official Mortal Kombat X Media Thread

BBBLP

Robot Rock
Ahhhhhhhhh you dickheads are such scrubs. Who doesn't immediately download a leak like that :mad:

I would've done it for y'all :cry:

YungQ94

Ohhhh damn combos for days buff.

I'd be lying if I gave a damn since SF is near though lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

BBBLP

Robot Rock
tumblr_inline_nrt4zkNKaB1qc89mn_500.png

Well excuse me ho!

YungQ94

Keeping it a 100 baby.

When's the last time you've seen my sexy name on MKX in the past few months?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

BBBLP

Robot Rock
Well, I got a small taste of the leak

tDJirgq.png

Looks really good on her. I actually started playing the mobile game a week ago, got a super OP Scorpion. So hopefully these skins wont be to hard to unlock.

Kung Jin looks so much better than he did in the trailer

mkx-kungjin-medieval-leak.png

Last edited:

PhantomCyrax

New Mileena brutality. She throws an air sai and it stabs you in the forehead.
Also, there are more stage fatalities and brutalities confirmed aswell as secret brutalities that are undiscovered in the game right noa.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Commander

New Mileena brutality. She throws an air sai and it stabs you in the forehead.
Also, there are more stage fatalities and brutalities confirmed aswell as secret brutalities that are undiscovered in the game right noa.

What other stage Fatalities and Brutalities?
I thought the only new stage Fatality, so far, was The Pit.

PhantomCyrax

What other stage Fatalities and Brutalities?
I thought the only new stage Fatality, so far, was The Pit.
They never said what stages are getting fatalities but Tyler confirmed there will be more during the stream and they said that they added more character brutalities. Mileena's new brutality was shown and she just impales the opponent with an air sai to the head. No other brutalites/fatalities were shown outside of Leatherface/The Pit though.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Commander

They never said what stages are getting fatalities but Tyler confirmed there will be more during the stream and they said that they added more character brutalities. Mileena's new brutality was shown and she just impales the opponent with an air sai to the head. No other brutalites/fatalities were shown outside of Leatherface/The Pit though.

More Brutalities for the stages or more Fatalities?
The only 1 that I know that has a Brutality that's technically like a Stage Fatality is The Kove uppercut Brutality / Stage Fatality.
The revamped Pit Fatality is the 1 that I'm looking forward to the most.
So brutal.
Here's to hoping that we get the patch / Pit in the next week or so.

Noob-Zer013

[MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION]

I would of saved that if it crossed my mind.

Kung Jin is starting to remind me of Green Arrow even more with that costume. Hood looks green too. Not that wow'd by the costume but its better than no costume. Not bad, just plain is all.

Kotal's looks really cool. Its knight'sh armor with openings for where his marks glow.

Did anyone catch what they said about these new skin packs in today's stream? I didn't hear that part well.

EDIT:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited: