Official Mortal Kombat X Media Thread

Mr. Ice

If there'll be a VGA/VGX/Game Awards in December again, 90% the KP2 trailer will be shown there with streams for each character till february when they come out (my guess).

Guyver Spawn

I do hope they will do a outfit pack for the KP1 fighters. I would imagine they would do UMK3 Tremor, MK4 Tanya and Uber Jason as outfits. Not sure what they will do with Predator for outfits. Maybe do AVPR Wolf Predator. I don't want AVP Scar Predator as a skin since I hate the AVP Predator designs.

Guyver Spawn

I think there are liscensing issues with alt costumes for guests.

I guess it won't surprise me if it's true. They would have to pay more money if they want to use other alts for the guest fighters. I'm surprise that Kratos didn't get his armor from GOW2 as an alt in MK9 when he had it as an alt outfit in SC: Broken Destiny.

Imperatrix Sindel

Licensing an alternate version of a guest would require a separate license and more money, so yeah that's unlikely to happen. I think Tanya and Tremor will get klassics, though.

Mr. Ice

Definitely not for guests. For Tanya and Tremor? I think there's a chance. UMK3 Tremor and MK4 Tanya. I don't see why not. And also MK4 Shinnok while they're at it.

Tarkatan Trash

Some stupid assclown had the audacity to spam that glorified toy factory accident to me on Twitter.

165d42f7ade73208db304cf517af1d88.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Kitty_55

His family should seriously consider doing an Intervention with him as we all have realized that he has an unhealthy addiction of being one of the worst trolls ever to enter a gaming forum.

Tarkatan Trash

I reported his ass on Twitter because he was spamming the same shit to other Twitter accounts as well, but NOT before embarrassing him here first.

And I think it IS FutureChampion. He did the same shit over on GameFAQs shortly after he got 86'ed from here.

Tarkatan Trash

I know I've been somewhat active on Twitter in lobbying for Sareena (I even got tweets favorited and retweeted by Sareena fans because of it). But I'm just gonna watch him act like an idiot some more. Like I said, I already reported him for spam.

SecondCitySaint

The MK community on Twitter is being stupid right now. Sareena and Sindel fans are being a disease like Tremor fans were.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

SecondCitySaint

Both characters are irrelevant and don't deserve a spot in KP2. The female spot deserves to go to Li Mei.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Eng_86

I know I've been somewhat active on Twitter in lobbying for Sareena (I even got tweets favorited and retweeted by Sareena fans because of it). But I'm just gonna watch him act like an idiot some more. Like I said, I already reported him for spam.

The difference is that you are lobbying for a character who's been in past MK games as well as MKX. Khrome has never ever been in an MK game and doesn't exist.