Official Mortal Kombat X Media Thread

Mr. Ice

In all honesty, I think so too. But I still thought it's worth posting. You never really know. BUT... perhaps there will be more than 4 characters. If we get 6... Sareena could indeed be one of them. I wonder what Ed's tweet means. More fighters being made? More revealed?

Down4

I'm definitely dropping all my mains except for maybe Erron when Fujin comes out. I'm already debating dropping Shinnok because he's boring as shit lol, no question. If he actually does reveal a few characters today I doubt Fujin will be one of them, just to f*** with us some more.

Mr. Ice

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Fujin was revealed last. That would elevate that "Where's Fujin" easteregg to a new level. LMAO what a troll.

But if those silhouettes are real, I'm 100% certain Fujin is the 3rd one. I see a 90% match.

Commander

I'm definitely dropping all my mains except for maybe Erron when Fujin comes out. I'm already debating dropping Shinnok because he's boring as shit lol, no question. If he actually does reveal a few characters today I doubt Fujin will be one of them, just to f*** with us some more.

I know that it's a long shot, but I'm hoping that we get some sort of reveal trailer like we did for KP1 (with Jason, Tanya, Tremor and Predator showing up last), but with the KP2 characters instead.

Down4

I know that it's a long shot, but I'm hoping that we get some sort of reveal trailer like we did for KP1 (with Jason, Tanya, Tremor and Predator showing up last), but with the KP2 characters instead.

That would definitely be the most ideal situation, really hoping we get something at least and this isn't a troll. Probably gonna be the announcement of the trailer rather than the actual trailer LOL

Commander

12? The clock says 6.

Nope.
Both hands are pointed at 12.

What you see pointing near 6 is the back part of the second had which is also at 12, not the hour or minute hand.
If you follow the red second had, you'll see that it goes up, not down.

BBBLP

Robot Rock
I think you guys are just setting yourselves up for disappointment. I took that tweet as Ed saying he worked till midnight on DLC.

Cryo

I thought the same thing. Didn't he tweet that at that hour? (I'm not sure because I'm on a different timezone)

Imperatrix Sindel

I think you guys are just setting yourselves up for disappointment. I took that tweet as Ed saying he worked till midnight on DLC.

Yep. That's clearly what he was saying.

RE: The Dani Nicolet tweet, all it means is that unlike Kelly Hu she recognized what they were talking about (Kelly Hu was like "who is Frost???" but hasn't responded about Sindel) and knows there's an NDA in place. I wouldn't read into it.

Now I know that I'm probably going to get flack for this, but Tanya wasn't highly requested nor is she as popular as Predator, Jason and Tremor are.

You're right on the popularity question vs. those other three, but she was heavily requested during the run of MK9. Boon even admitted if they'd done another DLC character it would have been her.

The females I think will always sell poorly, but I hope they'll continue to be DLC anyway for the sake of better roster parity.

Zer0degreez

Here's another image of the clock that Boon 'reposted', his image is definitely around 12am/pm. If nothing happens today or the next few days around that time maybe it could be a countdown to 12:00am New Year's Day hence 2016. Then again, it's not really 'his clock image' to begin with so the time might not mean anything and he's just trolling...

MK_Dragon_Clock.jpg

COjOi5pWoAAEfWX.jpg

Last edited:

Tanyas Husband

Everyone here always gets so extra when ed tweets something like that. We aren't getting any characters for a while. No need to anticipate 12:00 AM Tonight. :goodnight:

PhantomCyrax

Here's another image of the clock that Boon 'reposted', his image is definitely around 12am/pm. If nothing happens today or the next few days around that time maybe it could be a countdown to 12:00am New Year's Day hence 2016. Then again, it's not really 'his clock image' to begin with so the time might not mean anything and he's just trolling...

View attachment 8740

COjOi5pWoAAEfWX.jpg
Hes going to announce the date that the clock becomes available on the WB store.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

ninja

Hes going to announce the date that the clock becomes available on the WB store.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

first he needs to announce the announcement of the clock's availability, THEN he will announce that the previous announcement is now officially announced by WB themselves

Guyver Spawn

So nothing for tonight huh? I guess we are just keep on guessing on what will be in KP2 until January. It's like November-December from last year all over again.