Official Mortal Kombat X Media Thread

Imperatrix Sindel

Haha, sorry for causing you nightmares. I just wanted to consider every possibility. If you look at all those faces and the silhouette, which ones iyo match the best? All I can say with confidence is that it's a male character and not Sindel. I'm betting on a guest.

I maintain the shoulders of the figure are a female MKX char and not a male MKX char. The models have very different shoulders.

mandead

Incidentally, how would Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees really differ? They look fairly similar, and they play the same sort of role. Would it really be worth having both of then? I mean, even if you're a fan of those trashy 80s movies (which I'm not) I'm not sure you could really get three interesting variations anyway.

Guyver Spawn

Incidentally, how would Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees really differ? They look fairly similar, and they play the same sort of role. Would it really be worth having both of then? I mean, even if you're a fan of those trashy 80s movies (which I'm not) I'm not sure you could really get three interesting variations anyway.

Michael won't be much different from Jason. Jason is a undead zombie while Michael Myers is pretty much a superhuman (he did survived being burn after Halloween II). I would be mad if they pick Michael Myers as a DLC for KP2 since he won't be much different from Jason. At least with Alien, they could do something different with the variations.

Rumble21

Or if it was to be spawn, just imagine the possibilities!... You'll have to imagine it because it will never happen.

But it should

asddgd

That tweet could even mean noob, none of this matters, there will be characters, some people will like them, i will buy them all

BBBLP

Robot Rock
Word. Even if the pack is all booty characters like Sareena, Fujin, Sindel and Rain I'll buy them.
I'm very picky with most dlc, but as far as NRS is concerned, Ed Boon's helmet has been touching my tonsils since 2011.

Kilmansky

[MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION], I'll probably do the same thing and still buy the kp2 even if I don't care to much for all the characters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zer0degreez

I really hope that there is not a 3rd Guest Character...and Michael Myers of all the possibilities. I just can't see it. As mentioned above he is too similar to Jason, MK already has their Ryu and Ken with Good Ol' Scorpion and Sub-Zero. Michael and Jason...nah...The Encore thing though with Baraka MK2, Sindel MK3, Fujin MK4 and Bo Rai Cho MK5 makes the most sense but still Bo Rai Cho who's really going to buy him on a mass market scale? Ah well, I'm still hoping they are Placeholder Silhouettes.

mandead

I hope we don't get another guest character as well.

On the one hand, I suppose Baraka, Sindel, Fujin & Bo is a believable enough KP2, but on the other hand... if the silhouettes are just troll bait, then I wonder who we would get =/

Commander

The Encore thing though with Baraka MK2, Sindel MK3, Fujin MK4 and Bo Rai Cho MK5 makes the most sense but still Bo Rai Cho who's really going to buy him on a mass market scale? Ah well, I'm still hoping they are Placeholder Silhouettes.

Every MK Season Pass usually has 1 character that usually doesn't sell as well as the other 3, but NRS still puts it out there to see how it sells.
In MK9, that character was Skarlet.
Lots of hype, but Freddy, Kenshi and Rain sold better than her.
In MKX, thus far, it's probably Tanya.
Now I know that I'm probably going to get flack for this, but Tanya wasn't highly requested nor is she as popular as Predator, Jason and Tremor are.
That said, though, she has a great revamp in MKX and people do like what they've done with her so she'll likely end up in MK11, but I just don't think her sales figures will be near the other 3 when all is said and done.

Baraka and Sindel have their fame from MK1 thru MKA and MK9, and Fujin has his fame from MK4 and is highly requested, so maybe BRC will be that 4th "test the waters" character, and if he gets a good enough reception from the fans they'll put him in MK11.

Also, unlike Skarlet, Tanya has been heavily played in tournaments so her reception has been good enough, she's being more and more recognized. I would be very surprised if she isn't in the next MK game.

Kanashimi

People that want spawn, buy a Saturn and play go play spawn, if you like Michael Myers go watch some movies, MK fans need more MK characters not some bs movie guest crap and also I have respect for spawn totally awesome characters overal, but not in MK, we already got 2 guests, give us the MK character goodness now! 4MK characters and we all good.

Zer0degreez

That makes sense with BRC.

It would have to be a Huge Re Vamp though whilst at the same time staying true to his Character. I thought he was portrayed well enough in Story Mode but translating that into 3 Variations with Special Moves, fatalities, brutalities etc.. without bringing the Toilet Humour is going to be tough. I'm a fan of Tanya way back from Mk4 but what they've done with her is Pretty Awesome, I think she's the best she's ever been so it's definitely possible.