Official Fan Fiction Discussion Thread

Finally decided to put something on here. Angel Beats fic, for the shizzle.

Basically the setup is that before episode 13, there's a abnormally large influx of new souls. A mysterious force offers the chance to return to life, and these new, terrified residents of purgatory agree. the catch - they must claim another soul, by killing the host. now the SSS are fighting to save their own souls, and the souls of all that will ever enter that realm. also, there's a twist that i'll probably get shot for.

I'm about to start working on a new Website where I'd post weekly fanfiction for everyone to read. Any ideas on what Games, Comics, or anime that I should write for? I know I'm doing 2 Mortal Kombat stories, a Mass Effect story, and a Higurashi/Umineko trilogy.

Oh umineko? Excellent. Are you familar with Code Geass? Alsi can I suggest a third strike fic

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I almost forgot about Code Geass, it was my favorite my favorite anime (until I watched Higurashi, yes I'm late). I will most definitely make a fanfic of that. I'll try a Third Strike fanfic, though I'd need some more research on the game first. I never really understood the story for the street fighter series, but I did like the characters.

Toxic can I just say that its real nice to see you alive bro :).

Anyway stick around there will be more of that later

Toxic can I just say that its real nice to see you alive bro :).

Anyway stick around there will be more of that later

Yeah, the encouragement I got from you guys (and even some people I don't recall even knowing) in my one post was great. I think I only really ended up talking to you and Vital before I went on my... sabbatical, but it definitely helped. I ended up coming to terms with a lot of things, making some friends, and most importantly not throwing myself off a bridge, so it's all good :p.

Also, got some League of Legends fanfiction that I definitely need to post here when I'm not feeling lazy. Need to spread my Lux/Nocturne fanaticism about.

That's just fantastic, good sir.

League of Legends? But what about that mass effect x metroid fic? I'll still read but you still got some unfinished business sir

That's just fantastic, good sir.

League of Legends? But what about that mass effect x metroid fic? I'll still read but you still got some unfinished business sir

I've got a couple thousand words on the next chapter for that. It's coming at a snails pace, but it is coming.

I just have so much more drive to do this league work right now, since I play League so much xD

Oh fine you. That's how motivation usually comes for me, playing a game for a long time.

Just drop you're story here i'll try to read it

Apocalyptic MK story is a good idea indeed but Wraith did something similar to that. It was Fallout inspired but all the same concept.

Now if you had it like a character traveling through wastelands and stuff then maybe.

Also thanks for the follow

Anytime.

And Wraith did? Hmm, i will have to look for the story. It sounds interesting!

traveling through the wastelands..hmm...not a bad idea.