Official Baseball Thread

NinjareptilE

New member
undertaker3x7 said:
Still kinda early for World Series Predictions, but Id have to say White Sox or Orioles vs Cardinals or Braves

I agree on the Orioles and White Sox, that would be a good series to see rather than the Yankees always going every other year
 

Love Cowboy

New member
NinjareptilE said:
undertaker3x7 said:
Still kinda early for World Series Predictions, but Id have to say White Sox or Orioles vs Cardinals or Braves

I agree on the Orioles and White Sox, that would be a good series to see rather than the Yankees always going every other year


The Orioles and White Sox cannot play each other in the series. They are in the same league. I think you misread the prepositions in undertaker's sentence. I agree, though, that either of those teams being there would be cool.

Oh and as for you, Robot Commander, you didn't need to tell us you don't watch baseball, as that is evident from your Blue Jays pick.
 

RIPLIUKANG

TRMK Super Moderator
My predictions:

AL East: Boston Red Sox
AL Central: Chicago White Sox
AL West: Texas Rangers
AL Wild Card: New York Yankees

NL East: Atlanta Braves
NL Central: St. Louis Cardinals
NL West: Arizona D'Backs
NL Wild Card: Chicago Cubs

World Series: Red Sox vs. Braves

Red Sox in 5
 

Prophet

New member
Robot Commander said:
No no who's really gonna be there is the Toronto Blue Jays even if though I don't watch Baseball.

Cheer up RC, I love Blue Jays too

..what did I just say? I don't like baseball.. weird..
 

NinjareptilE

New member
Love Cowboy said:
NinjareptilE said:
undertaker3x7 said:
Still kinda early for World Series Predictions, but Id have to say White Sox or Orioles vs Cardinals or Braves

I agree on the Orioles and White Sox, that would be a good series to see rather than the Yankees always going every other year


The Orioles and White Sox cannot play each other in the series. They are in the same league. I think you misread the prepositions in undertaker's sentence. I agree, though, that either of those teams being there would be cool.

Oh and as for you, Robot Commander, you didn't need to tell us you don't watch baseball, as that is evident from your Blue Jays pick.

yeah your right, my bad, im still rooting for either of those teams to win
 

Jion_Wansu

Active member
I'm still standing by my original answer...It'll be funny if I'm right. LOL

I should be in a betting pool....lol
 

Love Cowboy

New member
Since it's actually World Series time, I thought I might bump this topic. Let's hear your thoughts about the World Series.

Looks like Juergen was right about the White Sox. Although, I don't see anyone saying anything about the Houston Astros in this thread (Granted, when this thread was active the Astros were 15-30). Curses to all you unbelievers.... GO ASTROS!!!!!!!!
 

KORE

New member
SOX WIN DAMMMIT!!!!

there are any number of reasons for chicago fans to take great pride in this. the history, the proximity of success since the bulls. but for me this is the unltimate "F*** off" to all cubs fans. i hate cubs. SOX FOREVER. a total sweep and im pumped. tell me im not alone!!!
 

Patrick McCarron

TRMK Admin, Co-founder
Staff member
Being a Cubs fan I have been a very strong supporter of the Sox in the post-season. But I'll ignore your comments of negativity towards my team. ;)

Congrats to the Sox! You guys played some great baseball this year and deserved it. 11-1 in the post season? That's nuts!
 

KORE

New member
hehe. of course no offense meant to friends like you Pat. but the cubs fans i know on a personal basis are assholes. otherwise i wouldn't post such a flame :twisted: . but hey like you said. and a better point overall. this is a chicago triumph... none should draw lines and cut this town in half. WHOOO HOOO!!!!


edit: this is wierd, for some reason i had a feeling you were a cubs fan and that you would post in this thread. premonitions are starting to scare the shit out of me. lol.
 

ScorpZero

BANALITY
what is your favorite baseball team(s)?

What is your favorite baseball team(s)?
My favorite is the YANKEES!!!!
I am the biggest Yankee fan. I watch every single game.
 

undertaker3x7

New member
My favorite teams are in this order

1) Seattle Mariners (by far my favorite team)
2) Chicago White Sox
3) Cincinnati Reds

The team I hate the most is the Yankees. I hate them more than any other team in professional sports. Only sports team I hate even almost as much is the Patriots.
 

ScorpZero

BANALITY
undertaker3x7 said:
My favorite teams are in this order

1) Seattle Mariners (by far my favorite team)
2) Chicago White Sox
3) Cincinnati Reds

The team I hate the most is the Yankees. I hate them more than any other team in professional sports. Only sports team I hate even almost as much is the Patriots.

Maybe the reason you hate them so much is because they are the best! :lol:
 

undertaker3x7

New member
ScorpZero said:
undertaker3x7 said:
My favorite teams are in this order

1) Seattle Mariners (by far my favorite team)
2) Chicago White Sox
3) Cincinnati Reds

The team I hate the most is the Yankees. I hate them more than any other team in professional sports. Only sports team I hate even almost as much is the Patriots.

Maybe the reason you hate them so much is because they are the best! :lol:

Nope. Maybe the reason I hate them so much is cuz they cheat to win. There should be a salary cap in baseball and the fact the Yankees want to buy a championship instead of earning it through team chemistry like the White Sox is dispicable.
 

ScorpZero

BANALITY
undertaker3x7 said:
ScorpZero said:
undertaker3x7 said:
My favorite teams are in this order

1) Seattle Mariners (by far my favorite team)
2) Chicago White Sox
3) Cincinnati Reds

The team I hate the most is the Yankees. I hate them more than any other team in professional sports. Only sports team I hate even almost as much is the Patriots.

Maybe the reason you hate them so much is because they are the best! :lol:

Nope. Maybe the reason I hate them so much is cuz they cheat to win. There should be a salary cap in baseball and the fact the Yankees want to buy a championship instead of earning it through team chemistry like the White Sox is dispicable.

And the Yankees havent earned their 26 championships.
Just because they have more money than other teams doesnt mean they dont earn their championships.
 
Top