Official April 2nd Kombat Kast Thread

MK-TREMOR

MKX KAST APRIL 2ND.jpg

I know Goro's 5 hour Stream event on April 4th is gonna be pretty awesome. Plus it means we'll get to see more intros and fights and maybe more Living tower etc.

BUT.....We are indeed getting a stream tomorrow, which will focus around the mobile game and some more demonstrations on more characters we haven't seen yet. I'm dying to see Kenshi and Jax's gameplay and variations. Other things I want to see or hear about is...

1. I would like them to release the MKX Mobile game a day after tomorrows stream for I can get to grinding for those skin unlocks for the console game.

2. I'd like to know how many unlockables are in the mobile game for I can get a general idea on how much time I have to spend playing the mobile version.

3. I would like to see the full 25 character select screen

4. I would also like to see more background breakdowns.

5. Would be nice to see Derrick and Tyler use different characters for the title belt showdown.

THOUGHTS ANYONE?

Re: No hype for April 2nd Kombat Kast?

Well, personally, I don't care about the mobile version. I'm just interested in what skins you can get by playing it.

Unless the April 2nd Kombat Kast states that we can get the mobile game before the game comes out and start unlocking costumes before MKX drops, I really don't care that much for the April 2nd stream.

Once April 14th comes out, my main focus will be on the main MKX game, as the mobile game only unlocks some skins and not actual characters.

Unless the April 2nd Kombat Kast states that we can get the mobile game before the game comes out and start unlocking costumes before MKX drops, I really don't care that much for the April 2nd stream.

Once April 14th comes out, my main focus will be on the main MKX game, as the mobile game only unlocks some skins and not actual characters.

That's exactly why I said it should be released a day after the Kast(tomorrow). That gives us a week and a halfish to unlock things before release.

I have no interest in the mobile game and won't be buying it, but I'll probably watch the stream because it's on in an evening here and I like to keep up to date. I think there will be gameplay from the console version as well, and possibly some new character reveals.

Saturday's the big one, though, because of Goro and the fact that I think they're going to be playing the launch build (or at least one very close to it).

I have no interest in the mobile game and won't be buying it, but I'll probably watch the stream because it's on in an evening here and I like to keep up to date. I think there will be gameplay from the console version as well, and possibly some new character reveals.

Saturday's the big one, though, because of Goro and the fact that I think they're going to be playing the launch build (or at least one very close to it).

You don't buy the mobile game... it's free and it will give you special unlocks for the console version that you can't get otherwise.

That's exactly why I said it should be released a day after the Kast(tomorrow). That gives us a week and a halfish to unlock things before release.

I agree.
I share the same feelings as [MENTION=18014]theincubuslord[/MENTION].
Aside from unlocking skins in the mobile version when I'm unable to play the MKX game, I don't care, otherwise, for the mobile version.

Same here.
I'm hoping that the final build of the roster and will be shown, and I've been waiting for some Goro gameplay.

You don't buy the mobile game... it's free and it will give you special unlocks for the console version that you can't get otherwise.
Huh, really? I did not know that. :)

Alas, I don't think I have anything that would run it so as to unlock the skins. My phone is awful... what about a Kindle Fire lol? ;D

I'd definitely like the skins. Oh well =/

It'll run on most Android and iOS devices. I'm sure you're good with a Kindle Fire. Just make sure your software is up to date.

the mobile game is free

I'm kinda excited about the mobile version. It'll give me something to do while I watch TV at night.

Plus, i'll probably play the hell out of it while I wait on the old gen ports to get released.

Haven't seen any requirements so far, do you have the Google Play Store on your tablet?
Yeah, I've downloaded some apps for it. In previous games, do you actually have to grind to unlock skins in the mobile version, or do you get them automatically for simply linking your accounts? If so, that's great. If not, I doubt I'd bother anyway.

Yeah, I've downloaded some apps for it. In previous games, do you actually have to grind to unlock skins in the mobile version, or do you get them automatically for simply linking your accounts? If so, that's great. If not, I doubt I'd bother anyway.

I think you should be okay then. And honestly, I don't know, I never got into Injustice so I think other users will be able to answer the latter part of your question!

theyre gunna show the mobile thing off and everybody be like 'meh' get to the good stuff already...
then they show jax and jaquie and everybody be like 'arrgh theyre so bland and borrrinnngg go back to the mobile stuff!.... show us darrius!!....mocap!,...anything but this!!