Noob's name

Noob's name

• Noob

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Noob Saibot

Votes: 56 84.8%
  • What the hell is this sh1t of thread?!

Votes: 9 13.6%

• Total voters

Visø

Do you prefer Noob or Noob Saibot?
Do you think it will be only Noob? I hope it will be Noob Saibot...

:reddy:

Blackcyborg

I don't really care either way, but with the rise of the word "Noob" on the interwebz, I think having Saibot at the end is a little better.

Love Cowboy

I think "newb" was translated into 1337 as "n00b" and then somehow it came back to English as "noob."

LOL... I don't envy the philologists of the future trying to decipher this stuff..

Kelsper

Yeah I'm pretty sure newb is just a 'shortened' form of newbie and that lead to Noob, a more 'insulting' spelling of the word from the pronunciation.

Killer Ryno

Why are we still taking about this!!! anyway, obviously it has to be Noob Saibot, its like calling Sub-zero just Sub, or Quan-chi just Quan :/

Adjun

I really love the backstory for Noob Saibot. I just REALLY hate his name. The whole 'our last names spelled backwards' thing was a cool idea if he were just a joke character, but he's much, much more than that. I kinda wish he'd start to be known as Bi-Han from now on... sounds much better IMHO.

Ricochetmatt

I really love the backstory for Noob Saibot. I just REALLY hate his name. The whole 'our last names spelled backwards' thing was a cool idea if he were just a joke character, but he's much, much more than that. I kinda wish he'd start to be known as Bi-Han from now on... sounds much better IMHO.

I like the Saibot... But Noob... Eh.
Still, I couldn't deal with calling him anything else. I'd have an anxiety attack or something. lol

COLBYA

i think the changed it just to noob for 2 reasons. One was tobias wasnt on the mk team anymore, and the other reason they combined noob with smoke on the last mk game. Making it Noob/smoke. I for one love the character and looking forward to seeing what he can do. As for name wise i really dont care how they do it.

Kelsper

I'm kinda feeling Bi Han.

Otherwise, Noob Saibot.

@above: it was Sub-Zero's official site bio that said Noob Saibot I believe.

Immortal Reaver

It's going to be just Noob because John Tobias isn't part of the team anymore. Noob Saibot came from Ed Boon and John Tobias' last names reversed. I prefer the full name though, but it's not going to happen.