New video of Demo(Spoiler)

RonnyRAGE

Video also confirms Spoiler

[video]http://screwattack.com/videos/Heavy-Metal-Gamer-Previews-Mortal-Kombat-PS3[/video]

Kintaro

If been posted sorry

Last edited:

Cyndrix

He just enunciates every word.

I wouldn't take anything somebody with such crappy technology that they literally have to shoot off of a TV screen says as confirmation.

RonnyRAGE

He just enunciates every word.

I wouldn't take anything somebody with such crappy technology that they literally have to shoot off of a TV screen says as confirmation.

He is just confirming the leaks but its the first time its been said on a site

mkfanfrever

People need to get past Kratos being in the game. He is meant to be a fun character to play with for the PS3 as a nice addition. Nothing more. Warner and Sony have been very involved with this game so it only benfits us PS3 owners by getting a exclusive bad ass character and Sony buy selling more games. It is win,win situation. Anyways Kratos don't give a **** what you think. LoL

Immortal Reaver

People need to get past Kratos being in the game. He is meant to be a fun character to play with for the PS3 as a nice addition. Nothing more. Warner and Sony have been very involved with this game so it only benfits us PS3 owners by getting a exclusive bad ass character and Sony buy selling more games. It is win,win situation. Anyways Kratos don't give a **** what you think. LoL
+Rep. People need to realize that added characters are just for fun, not something to whine about. The only reason why people complain is because he's from another game. They don't stop to take the time to think about his character and what he brings to the table as a character in the game, gameplay wise. I don't look at him as Kratos from God of War, I look at him as a new fighter that could open up some possibilities. This post also relates to the secret character from the leaks.

Eclipso

I stopped watching as soon as he said "Only one playable mode in the demo, arcade ladder" with no mention of the 2 player versus which we all know is there so I decided w/e he had to say after that wasnt worth hearing.