New Scorpion Design

I've been playing with this design the last few days. Drawn completely in Flash.

I've done a couple versions.. one with just the bone and the other with some flesh.. unfortunately while I think the flesh one looks cooler, it reminds me too much of Havik.

Attachments

• scorpion_test2.jpg
    scorpion_test2.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 16
  • scorpion_test3.jpg
    scorpion_test3.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 10
Nice work, dude. The design almost looks like the Immortal Persian Warrior design face masks from the upcoming movie "300". What program exactly did you use to make these images, man?

10/10

Nice work, dude. The design almost looks like the Immortal Persian Warrior design face masks from the upcoming movie "300". What program exactly did you use to make these images, man?

10/10

He said flash, can't j00 reed guud n00blet:lol:

Such as Macromedia Flash, I suppose.

Now Malitor, I'm always looking forward to your artwork, but this one.. eh, it's decent but I'm not really digging it. I don't like those huge teeth/blades, it doesn't look right. Also his nose is way too small, just about 'Michael Jackson' small, and his head is too squared on the top.

I really like the teeth and gums, that looks sick. I think if you added some saliva, made his teeth a little less perfect (Since when does Scorpion have time for dental hygene?), and a few flaws in his teeth like cracks it would be awesome. Also I like the plain white eyes better with no circle.

I'm just stating my opinions, it's all from my point of view, so don't take any of this too seriously.

Yeah, the circles were an accident, they were on a hidden layer which, unfortunately with Flash, when you export to a JPG, it unhides all the layers.. I just didn't feel like going back in an removing them and doing another export. :)

The squared head was a throw back to the older games where they almost had horns on their head from the way the hood was designed.. a lot of times, people mistake intentional design for an actual artist mistake.. it's cool though, it's my style. :)

And yes, this was drawn completely in Macromedia's Flash.

Wow, amazing work Malitor. I really like this design, it is top quality work and just looks real.

10/10

Very cool indeed Mal. I like the texturing and reflection work done on the blades.

The whole thing looks like a Cenobite design from Hellraiser actually.

Just put the one with the gum line on the other pic and I think that will make it 100% done.