New MW3 trailer

Killer Ryno

Not into CoD from a professional FPS perspective, but i do like the story lines and how hollywood they feel, and this new storyline looks pretty sick!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: New MM3 trailer

What the hell kind of fighting game is this?

Everyone has guns.

This crap will never catch on. . .

CoD hasn't been great since the first Modern Warfare, IMO.

I wish people weren't such tools and stopped throwing money at these half-assed sequels, then maybe Activision/IW would actually have to TRY making something fresh and new rather than the same formula on the same engine.

Oh well.

I wish people weren't such tools and stopped throwing money at these half-assed sequels, then maybe Activision/IW would actually have to TRY making something fresh and new rather than the same formula on the same engine.

Oh well.

why waste money when you can basically make the same game over and over again and it will break 1 million copies in the first weekend no matter how bad it is. just look at black ops, game is complete shit

why waste money when you can basically make the same game over and over again and it will break 1 million copies in the first weekend no matter how bad it is. just look at black ops, game is complete shit

And yet it's praised over and over and over again... Sigh. At least we have first person games like Rage, Battlefield 3, and Skyrim that will blow the piss out of CoD games. Despite how many fewer copies they sell..

Oh well.

Call of Duty is in a league of it's own though! Cause the last few games are clearly the best video games ever made. Remember when first person shooters came with like, 40 different multiplayer maps? Well Black Ops comes with 7! At least I think there are 7... the game only lets you pick from 2 at a time, LOL!

And after shelling out sixty bucks for an unfinished product to begin with, who could pass up the opportunity to pay $15 dollars for 5 more! And twice at that, Activision is truly a company that cares about it's consumers. What a bargain!

http://www.cloneshit.hu/content/2005/02/02/consumer_whore.png

And yet it's praised over and over and over again... Sigh. At least we have first person games like Rage, Battlefield 3, and Skyrim that will blow the piss out of CoD games. Despite how many fewer copies they sell..

I'm looking forwad to Rage and Skyrim as well; never played a COD game before, but Rage looks very interesting, reminds me of Fallout 3 and New Vegas a bit.

Haven't played a CoD game since CoD4, and judging from what i hear, i'm not missing much. I'll stick with my Mortal Kombat and Uncharted.

Im just hoping that it plays more like CoD4 than WaW, MW2, and Blops. CoD4 was the last really good CoD

Screw all the ridiculous killstreaks, they just make the online horrendous!

Garbage game for unskilled people. It's the same crap year after year. Yet people still empty out their pockets for this shit. MK and Uncharted 3 over here. 3rd person shooters >>>>>>>>>>>>> FPS by a mile.

Not all the time.

Only FPS I respect are Killzone, Halo, and Battlefield. There is no discussion on which is harder, though. Don't get me wrong, you have to be skilled for both but 3rd person shooters are much, much harder. Anyone can pick up CoD, Killzone, or Halo and do decent, at least get a couple kills here and there. Now hand someone Metal Gear Online, Uncharted, or Gears and I guarantee they will be completely lost to the point where they quit in the first 5 minutes.

cod hasn't been great since the first modern warfare, imo.

I wish people weren't such tools and stopped throwing money at these half-assed sequels, then maybe activision/iw would actually have to try making something fresh and new rather than the same formula on the same engine.

Oh well.

you....irritate me.