New idea for DLC

Should there be DLC challenges?

• Sounds good to me.

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • I could do without.

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters

end_citizen

Let me know what you think of this. We know there is a challenge tower that contains 300 challenges. Completion of some unlock various things (kostumes, kombatants, etc.)

What if they had DLC challenges (for free, I'd hope). Or if when you bought a DLC kharacter, you'd get new challenges to get their alternate kostumes or other fun things?

Last edited:
They could also increase the challenges and add a third costume to all players. I'd def pay for that like 3-4 months post release. Not sure if every character in the roster will have a retro, I'd love them all to have a retro, current, and post release sets...

I don't know. I'm for it and against it at the same time. The DLC challenges by itself would be good, but getting a DLC character and then getting challenges for them in order to unlock their alternates is kinda unnecessary.

These are things I'd want for DLC:
1. Characters
2. Costumes
3. Extra "Nasty" Fatalities (Klassics and Kompletely New Ones)
4. Kreate a Fighter Mode

I know this game is all about MK 1,2 and 3 I would like to see the other MK characters playable they could be secret characters to get out or the characters that never been in any of the games like Belokk that supose to be mortal kombat 4/gold and Skarlett that to be in mortal kombat 2 which she was in but apparently a glitch when you choose Kitana and Mileena. So yea thats my new ideas for DLC. One more thing I want to see is a kreate a fighter mode like they had in MK: Armageddon that will be cool.

Last edited:
Odd, but I'd pay for it.

And they better make it good too and not so cheap looking like MKA (even though that mode was my favorite in Armageddon). I'd want the created characters to look like official characters and not so obviously made up. Something like Soul Calibur 4 would be great!

Only free ones...

all I think about for DLC is arenas, charecters perhaps if they are worth it then yes .....costumes NFW!

I would probably buy it. speaking of which i wonder how much all these dlc's and stuff is really going to cost.

I hope they never add kreate a fighter. I'd also rather have them spend the extra time balancing DLC characters instead of making new challenges for them.

DLC development is quite time limited, because soon enough NRS will want to move on to develop their next title.
I rather them invest their time developing new fighters/arenas/costumes rather than new challenges.

In the future i love to see DLC like (chees kombat or something like that, puzzle kombat.
At least 8-10 new characters (like street fighter 4 to super street fighter 4)
in packs. like mk4 pack, includes 2 characters from mk4 and 2 arenas from mk 4. mkDA pack, well, the same here, is obius that bo,raicho have high chances, same with kenshi, and mk deception pack.
And maybe non-canonincal characters, like Tremor....maybe.

Well is a idea, maybe bring back in the future more alityes, like Friendship, Hara Kiri, and maybe Retroalityes. You know, the characters become pixelated retro actor sprite and make a classic fatalityes.

These are things I'd want for DLC:
1. Characters
2. Costumes
3. Extra "Nasty" Fatalities (Klassics and Kompletely New Ones)
4. Kreate a Fighter Mode

Figures ud Emphasize on the "Nasty" part, but i can did it. But im not so sure about the K.A.F part. It didnt mesh well with MKA n i dont think it would be great here.

on a DLC note I want The Nethership Deck ( MK:DA ) as a DLC Arena dose anyone have a link to a video of this arena?

NRS said DLC would play a big part of MK9 and will continue to support it as long as people are still playing it so let's hold them to their words.....Challenges or modes are the only way of keeping the single player part of the game alive I guess

DLC characters would they have a story mode? I guess they would because of Kratos....will be interesting to see

MK Chess yeah would like to see that one again

At least 8-10 new characters

Whoa!

You should be happy if we get at least one! ;}

I think that DLC challenges would be a fun thing. But I would only pay for it if i got 50-100 for 5 $
I actually want some content for my money!

But it wouldn't be bad if they provided 10 extra challenges with each DLC character or Kostume. Not "win every challenge to unlock it" but challenges especially made for that character and if a retro costume make some retro challenges!

god this sounds like an awesome idea. but god, i hope NRS doesnt release dlc tht unlocks everything in the game