New classic skins revealed: MK3 Cyber Sub-Zero/UMK3 Sub-Zero unmasked

Aeris-Logan

According to the MK facebook page, the new skins coming with Freddy will be announced in a trailer tomorrow. My guess : Unmasked Sub and Cyber Smoke.

Re: New skins revealed tomorrow.

yehhh I'm pumped for that cyber smoke (hopefully)

afterall he's my main in MK3, UMK3, MKT, hmmmm MKD, MKA (ALWAYS the cyber costume)

If it's unmasked Sub-Zero I'm going to be disappointed. I'm hoping for a retro for Rain or something like MK3 Sonya

I don't understand why people don't like unmasked Sub-Zero. From what I've seen of it, I think its really nice.

I don't understand why people don't like unmasked Sub-Zero. From what I've seen of it, I think its really nice.

Sub-Zero
Sub-Zero Alt (Bi Han)
Cyber Sub-Zero
Classic MK1 Sub-Zero

That's enough Sub-Zeros for me in one game

I hope this time is NOT a kostume for any of the male or female ninjas..

Bring a kostume for Sonya, or someone like that.

i want mk anything but i to am getting tired of all the ninja/lady ninja alts what about jax or kang and god forbid lao or kano even baraka would have been better.

Based on how unmasked Sub-Zero is wearing the UMK3 ninja costume (just without a mask), I think it'll be him and UMK3 Scorpion.

The most likely candidates for the fourth pack-o-skins are either MK3 Cyrax and Sektor, MK2 Noob and Smoke, or MK2 Kitana and Jade. The only skins that it just CANNOT be are (like 100% IMPOSSIBLE) are Unmasked Sub-Zero and MK3 Scorpion or Unmasked Sub-Zero and Cyber Smoke. It just cannot be those particular skins. Period. End of story. The end. Fin. Fact.

The most likely candidates for the fourth pack-o-skins are either MK3 Cyrax and Sektor, MK2 Noob and Smoke, or MK2 Kitana and Jade. The only skins that it just CANNOT be are (like 100% IMPOSSIBLE) are Unmasked Sub-Zero and MK3 Scorpion or Unmasked Sub-Zero and Cyber Smoke. It just cannot be those particular skins. Period. End of story. The end. Fin. Fact.

Trollololoolol