New character ideas for MKSM

Noob-Ermac

Post your new character ideas for MKSM.

Name:Sub-Borg
Height: 5'2"Weight:199.98 lbs
Race:Cyborg
Clan:Lin Kuei
Apperance: An "Icey Blue" cyborg
Bio: After the defeat of his older brother,and the death of Frost,Sub-Zero surrenders to the Lin Keui and is turn into a cyborg. He has his original moves/powers,but he is a more powerful cyborg. He is programed to win Mortal Kombat 7
(Very Vey original,eh?)

also there is something wrong with that BIO, SUb-Zero is now part of the lin kuei isint he? I mean I think he is the grandmaster, am I wrong?

this is not a new character but it never ben used as to play

well if its before m.k.2 than its before the 1st movie coz the 1st movie is about m.k.2 so than liu kang's brother chane who is killed in m.k.2 by shang tsung isnt dead yet so listen to the profile
height:6ft2 wight:180lbs
race:human
bio:a former shaolin monk who is now working along side with his brother liu kang in the secret organisation white lotus
by the way i think that chan should only be on versus mode and we can talk to him on story mode and coz he was lern the same way as liu kang so his move have to be using fire(not the same way as liu kang)and flying kiks

Forget about the movies when you're talking about the MK storyline. The movies' storylines were loosely based on the games, that's all.

yeah i know but the movies r the continues of the storyline and if chane didnt showed up in a story line before the move that means that he didnt exist before annd he sudnnly appear but wat the hack

:) DIAS EH TAHW OT NETSIL DNA ESAELP TSOP OUY EROFEB NIARB EGAGNE.

The movies are nothing to do with the games, they are two seperate storylines. You can't have any new characters, least not major ones or ones that effect the storyline.

P.S. From my almost vivid memory of the first MK storyline, Which only remembers clearly the fact Goro was in it and had held championship for 500 years... Wasn't Lui's only bro killed already before it started?

Edit:

If you can't read that first line heres a clue - a Mirror. It shouldn't take you too long to read it then. :roll:

Angel said:
:) DIAS EH TAHW OT NETSIL DNA ESAELP TSOP OUY EROFEB NIARB EGAGNE.

The movies are nothing to do with the games, they are two seperate storylines. You can't have any new characters, least not major ones or ones that effect the storyline.

P.S. From my almost vivid memory of the first MK storyline, Which only remembers clearly the fact Goro was in it and had held championship for 500 years... Wasn't Lui's only bro killed already before it started?

Edit:

If you can't read that first line heres a clue - a Mirror. It shouldn't take you too long to read it then. :roll:

Liu's bro was killed before the tournament in which Liu was going to fight in, is that what you mean?

ok we dont need any characters but it was better than sub-borg coz i dont want to lose sub-zero to a cyborg and he have made a big mistake that frost wasnt in m.k.1 an m.k.2 so how she could be deafeted without being there

but no goro didnt killed liu's brother he killed his ancestor kung lao and liu have 2 brother chane that was killed by shang tsung and kung lao that have ben named on the ansestor of liu that saved the earth at the last moment but have ben killed by goro

TEAR OF THE DRAGON said:
but no goro didnt killed liu's brother he killed his ancestor kung lao and liu have 2 brother chane that was killed by shang tsung and kung lao that have ben named on the ansestor of liu that saved the earth at the last moment but have ben killed by goro

PLEASE try to type more intelligibly, this is a difficult mess to decipher.

Even though Angel and I have already said it, it apparently bears repeating: the movies have nothing to do with the games and therefore nothing to do with the actual Mortal Kombat storyline. Let's use an analogy: if the MK series were actually a true series of events (like, say, the sinking of the Titanic), then the games would be the real life documentary (like something on the Discovery channel) and the movies would be the heavily bastardized, loosely-based-on-the-true-story version of the events (like, say, the movie Titanic). Got it?

Now, as for the rest of what you said, Kung Lao, whether you speak of the original ancestor or the current one, is not Liu Kang's brother. "Chane", as you call him, (I always thought it was "Chan", myself) simply does not exist. He's basically the Leonardo DiCaprio of my Titanic analogy. The only time a brother of Liu Kang has ever been alluded to in the games (which is all that counts) is in his MK1 bio (which you could find in the instruction booklets for the home versions of the game). This is the full list of his known relatives:

Lee Kang, father (deceased)
Lin Kang, mother (deceased)
Chow Kang, brother (whereabouts unknown)

That's it; end of story. You could assume that his brother was killed when the Shaolin temple was destroyed, but we don't really know for sure, so not much is left to say.

DeathcoreRyknow said:
That's it; end of story. You could assume that his brother was killed when the Shaolin temple was destroyed, but we don't really know for sure, so not much is left to say.

even so, that's a far fetched theory, seeing as that was in the MK1 instructions, and the temple was destroyed between mk1 and mk2