Never Was

mandead

I really like that blue concept art for him, with the cleaver/war axe as a weapon. That'd definitely suit him.

I'd rather have Zebron than Jason Voorhees or Jacqui Briggs. :hail:

reikoiskahn

I wanted Ruby from Defenders of the Realm to get an in-game spot but that probably won't happen now because of Skarlet.

Ruby.png

Commander

LeBron James was as famous as you and me when Zebron was first revealed.

Oh, come on now.
Of course Zebron was rumored before LeBron was ever widely known.
That's not what I was implying, at all.
Don't troll.

What I meant by that post is that I've always pronounced Zebron as Zeh-brawn, the same way that LeBron is pronounced as Le Brawn.

Tarkatan Trash

Oh, come on now.
Don't troll.
Of course Zebron came out before LeBron was widely known.
That's not what I was implying, at all.

What I meant is that I've always pronounced it as Zeh-brawn, the same way that LeBron is pronounced as Le Brawn.
But he's a bipedal zebra; how that isn't a factor in the pronunciation of his name is beyond me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Commander

But he's a bipedal zebra; how that isn't a factor in the pronunciation of his name is beyond me.

Yes, but Zebron was always spelled with an "O" not an "A"..........goodness gracious, are we really debating how ZebrOn should and shouldn't be pronounced? :laugh:
It's how I perceived it to be pronounced at the time and how I've pronounced it since, and that's the end of it.
If Zebron makes it to a game and it isn't pronounced like that, then you can sit there and gloat.
Otherwise, until then, I'll pronounce it how I very well please.
If YOU pronounce it differently, then good for you. Smdh.

Tarkatan Trash

Yes, but Zebron was always spelled with an "O" not an "A"..........goodness gracious, are we really debating how ZebrOn should and shouldn't be pronounced?
It's how I perceived it to be pronounced at the time and how I've pronounced it since, and that's the end of it.
If Zebron makes it to a game and it isn't pronounced like that, then you can sit there and gloat.
Otherwise, until then, I'll pronounce it how I very well please.
If YOU pronounce it differently, then good for you. Smdh.
Zeee-brahn, not Ze-Braaahn.

Just like the animal is pronounced Zeee-bruh, not Ze-Bruuuh.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Commander

Like I said.
I'll continue pronouncing it my way, unless it's officially stated by NRS otherwise.