My Tanya MKX fanart

theincubuslord

So, I was so happy about Tanya being DLC in MKX that I had to draw her. ^^

tanya_is_back__baby__by_incubuslord-d8mme58.png

You can see of my art here: http://incubuslord.deviantart.com/

Last edited:
I thought her suit was yellow and blue... but still great¡¡¡ You´re the first artwork for Tanya in MKX¡¡¡

Thanks for your comment. ^^

I'm a colourblind, so I'm actually not sure whether it is supposed to be blue or purple, but I saw someone say purple and I prefer purple, so for now it is purple. XD

If it turns out to be blue, I'll change the colours. :p

Thanks for your comment. ^^

I'm a colourblind, so I'm actually not sure whether it is supposed to be blue or purple, but I saw someone say purple and I prefer purple, so for now it is purple. XD

If it turns out to be blue, I'll change the colours. :p

You´re welcome bro!!!
You motivated me to make a fanart as well... But don´t know if I would be able to get some free time...

I'm pretty sure the color was neither blue or purple. It was actually black. The lighting in the trailer makes it look weird, I guess.

I'm pretty sure the color was neither blue or purple. It was actually black. The lighting in the trailer makes it look weird, I guess.

That could indeed be the case. I do like the gold-yellow and purple though. If it turns out to be black, I'm just gonna change the colours.

I like that she actually looks dark skinned in this, really hope NRS don't try to make her lightskin. Jax and his daughter can't be the only dark skin characters.

I'm not an artist by any stretch of the imagination, but it looks like her face isn't aligned right. Something about her cheek and jaw give my that vibe. That combined with the makeup around her eyes literally makes it look like her face got bashed in with a pipe. Not even trying to be a dick, that's exactly what I see.

Everything else looks nice though. Very nice attention to detail with her necklace.

Looks interesting, I edited skin/clothes palette.)

b5ba1aef7106.png

Oi, that's not cool. Ask before starting to alter my work. It's incredibly disrespectful to just grab someone else's work and do whatever with it without any sort of permission from the artist.

I'm not going to report you, but be more sensible about this in the future, thanks.

I'm not an artist by any stretch of the imagination, but it looks like her face isn't aligned right. Something about her cheek and jaw give my that vibe. That combined with the makeup around her eyes literally makes it look like her face got bashed in with a pipe. Not even trying to be a dick, that's exactly what I see.

Everything else looks nice though. Very nice attention to detail with her necklace.

Ouch, just tell me you don't like me instead of stabbing me with a dagger. XD
But thanks for your comment and the "constructive" criticism. ;P

I'm honest. You didn't even notice that I complimented your necklace work. What kind of friend are you to me :cry:

I'm honest. You didn't even notice that I complimented your necklace work. What kind of friend are you to me :cry:

I'm not a friend to you. But I did thank you for your comment. You came with some constructive criticism, and I always appreciate that, and I am going to look into that.

Not my friend, huh? You need friends in a place like this.

I can be a friend to you

large+shawshank+redemption+blu-ray6.jpg

ON TOPIC!!

I see you went with her purple magic in the pic. Guessing you like Black Magic Tanya over Fire Tanya.

ON TOPIC!!

I see you went with her purple magic in the pic. Guessing you like Black Magic Tanya over Fire Tanya.

Yeah, I agree with the majority about fire being very generic and many characters in MK seem to have fire in their moves. Purple flames are at least different aesthetically, and as a fan of fantasy-worlds such as D&D and WoW, I see purple flames being connected to dark and violent magic, even demonic in some cases. Eldritch magic, as it were.