My Mortal Kombat Fan Art

Kitty_55

I'll be updating this thread as much as I can with some works of art I did. I don't know how long it'll last because I always work on other stuff but here's what I got so far. These are not final looks, by the way.

Frost #1

10610826_10206229516759608_8066851392526421639_n.jpg

Kitana #1

Kitana.jpg

Mileena #1

Mileena.jpg

Skarlet #1

Skarlet.jpg

Last edited:

Tanyas Husband

Wow, frost looks amazing in that. If she ever was put into the roster again, I'm feelin' that.
Looks like cornrows though, Lol.

Kitty_55

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated!!!

If you know who Sylvanas Windrunner is, I got the inspiration for her outfit from her. I might do an alternate with more details.

Expect more characters, I have Mileena done and working on Kitana as I type.

Kitty_55

Thank you for the comments here!!!

Expect some more shortly! I would have worked on some today, but I had to get the house ready before my parents come home from vacation.

But I do have Ashrah started. And before anyone asks, I'm working on the females first, then the males.

Kitty_55

I want to bump my art thread because I thought I would like to share my Facebook page of my artwork: Link which has been in my signature since I joined.

D'Vorah.jpg

Also, I made this and it's in the Kollective. I tried submitting more to it a while ago, and I think they forgot about it because I couldn't add anything else to it. But if you want to look at any other works of art, check out my page and please Like it if you do!