My Mortal Kombat 4 Arcade and custom MK Bar Stools I made

I made the stools. Yea I like MK4 alot. Im currently installing MK1, MK2, and UMK3 JAMMAs inside my MK4 cabinet so I will have all 4 arcade games to switch thru to play. MK1 thru MK4 where the good ol days. I hope MK finds its way back to the roots some time soon. I hoping MKvsDC will have the old school feel.

I made the stools. Yea I like MK4 alot. Im currently installing MK1, MK2, and UMK3 JAMMAs inside my MK4 cabinet so I will have all 4 arcade games to switch thru to play. MK1 thru MK4 where the good ol days. I hope MK finds its way back to the roots some time soon. I hoping MKvsDC will have the old school feel.

Amen to that! ;)

Say, where do you live? (PM me if you'd like)

You made the actual stools themselves, or just applied the logos? That's what I was asking, very nice looking stools and the right height for arcade machines.

Let me know if you need any help wiring the games together, I already have that setup and redoing it currently actually.

Hey Patrick. Yea I made the stools. I actually made them awhile back in my cabinet making class, and then decided to paint them and decal them this year.

Yea I haven't started wiring up my multi-jamma yet, but im wondering how to wire up the buttons. Should I splice all of them from the different games all into one wire going to my button? I heard something about when you then hit the button you get weird signals from a different jamma which causes the button to act weird. Is that true?

I currently have three game's extra buttons spliced together with no problems. I'm making the additional harnesses this weekend to splice into the one main harness.