my mk9/mkx renderings

Xenon

Good God did they screw up MK11....What a massive turd that was.

I'm getting a bit more free time now. The Jade sculpt is receiving a complete overhaul:

rebuilding07.jpg

rebuilding08.jpg

rebuilding09.jpg

Probably today going to create the gloves.

YungQ94

I’m good, still trying to get into a field for graphic design but I’m good.

It low key makes me sad to see how inactive this place has become but what are you gonna do.

Keep up the good work with the renders

Xenon

I see. That first step is always the hardest part. Good luck.

Think this place died out because MK11 was such a mixed bag. For me that game was pure shite. What the hell were they thinking... Good thing I didn't spend a penny on it. I'd be pissed. Did you play/like it?

Xenon

Been working on this on and off. Model is about 75% ported to 3Ds Max, with textures, UV's, resculpts, retopo, new shaders....

jadehairtest03.jpg

jadetest02.jpg

Last edited:

Xenon

Building skeleton, weights and rig. Still needs lots of work. Also played around more with V-Ray settings....

jadeweighttest.jpg

Kuwabara16

Good sculpt. Never had the aptitude for modelling. It's very similar to the MK9 model, but just slightly more thicc

Xenon

Cheers. I'm mostly learning as I go, as Sculpting was never something I spent lots of time on. With all the videos online it's really easy to pick up.

The idea is MK9 but with some simple twists. And yes the perfect thickness is extremely important.

Xenon

Playing around with Hair&Fur for the eyelashes, bunch of other improvements. Almost done I think.

jadedayum.png

Xenon

Better hair:
jadenuhair2.png

Testing a pipeline for dynamic wrinkles and other deforms:

jadefaces.png

Slaughterhouse update:

balconywip03.png

Details:

balconywip02.png