my mk9/mkx renderings

Johnwick88

Thank for render mk9 / mkx 3D games bring a new dimension in many ways to gamers because they give much more to the overall experience with higher quality graphics and better sound. With life like experiences of the games' special effects, 3D games is indeed the future of gaming.

Gclub
m8bet

Xenon

Been a while. Slowly finding more time to get back into 3D, started Zbrushing again. It's amazing when you get past the clunky UI and controls.

Building MK9 Jade from scratch. A lot of stuff still needs to be worked on. Already has teeth, throat, tongue. Hair is mostly placeholder until I can figure out how to control the strips better.

ntPQIPp.png

YhZyQMo.png

t4Dx3bC.png

Gc892Ca.png

i8T0goe.png

ia29Kbp.png

Xenon

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooo
oooooooooo
oooo
oots

JjcvpF0.jpg

Last edited:

Xenon

Very happy with how the eyes turned out. Just need to work a bit on finer details, and fix the eye lashes but that's gonna be done when I start working with hair again.

qqQhdrL.jpg

Last edited:

Xenon

Couldn't get the hair to work the way I wanted when using fibermesh. Just sculpted the damn thing by hand...

uWf26Qm.jpg

5FrA5m4.jpg

Happy with the result overall. Will just need to make some finer details.

Xenon

Improved the face, some work on the body, reworked eyelashes and eyebrows.

XeuV0Fv.jpg

gZO2Awg.jpg

7izF2Hm.jpg

O5iTv3r.jpg

Not 100% happy with eyebrows yet, Fibermesh is a b!tch. Eyes are next anyways. Also need to figure out how to render better with Zbrush, eyelashes don't seem to show properly...

Last edited:

Xenon

Thought about improving the hair, instead played around with the ponytail holder...

VFVwAcr.jpg

Interesting. Probably going to rebuild the details but the potential is there...Instead of just being solid gold.

Xenon

Think I'm at a point where I'm happy with all the "main" details. Probably going to start building an actual "game ready" mesh, unwrap and then texture.
back01.jpg

body01.jpg

gloves01.jpg

gloves02.jpg

face02.jpg

face01.jpg

It's so good to work on whatever the hell you want at your leisure, without anyone telling you what to do...Hobbies, hobbies...:lol: Time for some Resident Evil 2...

Xenon

Had a few hours free tonight, started polypainting and did some quick sculpting.

paint01.jpg

paint02.jpg

paint03.jpg

Probably will need to redo the eyes again, gives me sort of cartoonish feel a bit. Might lighten up the skin too.

Last edited:

Xenon

Jesus that skin tone looked so wrong, especially when I started viewing it on different screens....:lol:

Anyways, I had to start over with the polypaint. I was using the wrong sub division level which gave me a LOT of artifacts. The good thing is I finally figured out what was wrong with the eyes, as far as Zbrush goes, and now I feel like the skin tones are more close to what it should be. It's kinda hard giving it those red undertones without it looking shitty but we're getting there.

polypaint01.jpg

polypaint02.jpg

polypaint03.jpg

Last edited:

Xenon

That skin tone is a lot better. Good work on the progress

Yeah, looks like I got the colours right. Few more tweaks here and there but it's progressing nicely imo.

colours01.jpg

Jade (not the character) is actually a very interesting colour. It's like green mixed with light blue. Here's a photo I took of a table that's made of jade:

20180621-165458.jpg

Xenon

Alright. I had to nuke a lot of my work due to bad topology. It's much better now, but this means I'll have to redo the entire costume again. Might be for the best because I have a few more ideas to make it more interesting without changing much. I also improved the face a bit.

newtopo01.jpg

newtopo02.jpg