My Evil MK10 Queen Kitana

Goddess

TRMK Princess
well as we all know, kitana was killed off & lives in the netherrealm now. quan chi will probably make her his queen so ive came up with a concept :) please tell me wat u think. love it or hate it.
0517011907.jpg

Thanks for the dedication, haha! It's beautiful just like you are. :)

I like the almost Grecian look of it. Sorta reminds me of Sophitia in a way.

I like it! :)
I never actually thought about the whole evil Kitana thing..
i mean i know that she dies just didnt think bout it..
I'm not the smartest cookie in the cookie jar though :p

+rep

+rep

What are you talking about? Of course you're smart. :)

Thanks for the dedication, haha! It's beautiful just like you are. :)

I like the almost Grecian look of it. Sorta reminds me of Sophitia in a way.

awwwwe thanks sis!! <3
yes, i actually played some SC4 before i made it, i even looked up queen of the underworld pics 2 get some ideas.

+rep

haha ur one tasty cookie <3

Yes but I want her to be un-evil in the next game. C'mon netherrealm. You can resurrect a few people.

I just dont understand how people can draw so well on MSPaint. My stick figures even come out like crap. Either way this is the Cooliest thing I have seen =D

I just dont understand how people can draw so well on MSPaint. My stick figures even come out like crap. Either way this is the Cooliest thing I have seen =D

haha its actually apple works, its a very old program from 2001, im a pro @ using it. awwwwwe thanks, thats so sweet <3

Just a side thought, can you imagine Kitana and Quan Chi together? EEEEEW! I like both characters but together they just don't mesh....

Just a side thought, can you imagine Kitana and Quan Chi together? EEEEEW! I like both characters but together they just don't mesh....

it could be like jasmine & jafar (aladdin), she was pretending 2 love jafar 2 keep him from killing her & her father

I agree.. You know who would be better?! Reptile!
jk :p

haha ur one tasty cookie <3

d'awww thanks :p
and you're welcome!

What are you talking about? Of course you're smart. :)

again... d'awwww! thanks buddy :)
i can be smart when i gotta be... which sounds very strange but its true! :D

it could be like jasmine & jafar (aladdin), she was pretending 2 love jafar 2 keep him from killing her & her father

I love that movie! :p

Interesting idea, it is a kind of hard getting creative with her design without ruining her identity ^^

its not like you can give her something less revealing without braking the design he he.

But I feel she looks to human considering what a Quan resurrection dose to people like Noob and Scorpion, Sindel only has the glowing eyes tho so her root could work ;)

I'm also interested to see what you intend for the back of the costume to look like. :)