"Music: One Hit Wonders"

Faith No More wasn't really a one hit wonder, "Epic" was on "The Real Thing" but their next album, "Angel Dust" was very popular and more fondly remembered. All of their stuff is worth checking out, though.

Actually, they are a one hit wonder.

Yes, Angel Dust was popular (and ****ing awesome), but they are still only known for Epic to the general public. They may not seem like one hit wonders to us who are bigger fans of them but, in general, yeah, they are a one hit wonder.

That doesn't make them more than a one hit wonder, lol.

If you ask any general person to name a Faith No More song, most will say Epic.

Little Jackie.

Came out with the amazing "World Should Revolve Around Me", and to my knowledge was never heard from again.

That doesn't make them more than a one hit wonder, lol.

If you ask any general person to name a Faith No More song, most will say Epic.

Ehhh I knew quite a people who said Midlife Crisis and Epic. I think both were huge hits. I still here Ashes to Ashes on the radio, to the general public it is Epic, then followed by Midlife Crisis, I think this is really borderline. Or even Falling to Pieces was huge too I remember. Who could have forget about this hit single? Naked In Front of the Computer.

I guess Because I Got High was a one hit wonder by Afroman.

But this song is better. You guys kids should smoke rocks, drink absolute and pull some tabs. You might learn something. Or drop out of school. Depends!

I guess Because I Got High was a one hit wonder by Afroman.

But this song is better. You guys kids should smoke rocks, drink absolute and pull some tabs. You might learn something. Or drop out of school. Depends!

have no idea how famous cause i got high was , but back in my freshman year, guy I knew, we'd hotbox his truck out and he'd always have this guy's cd playing. Song I remember was about how he goes to different parts of the world and ****s women and says stereotypical shit depending on the country. And colt 45 song. Shit I'm not even a huge fan of this, but it got overplayed in that truck and now its kinda just ingraved into my mind

Lol hotbox! Flashbacks dude. Afroman got famous because of Jay and Silent Bob. I heard it places. Fact of the day, did you know this dude is like George Foreman's cousin or something like that?

Dude has mad talent.

*Breaking news*

Rebecca Black... wait that was last year. And.... Afroman was...how many years ago?