Movie Trailers

MaxDam

As for me, I'm looking forward to: V for Vendetta, The Da Vinci Code. Superman Returns, Spiderman 3, The hills have eyes, Xmen 3 and silent hill, the trailer is good!

Kosta

MaxDam said:
As for me, I'm looking forward to: V for Vendetta, The Da Vinci Code. Superman Returns, Spiderman 3, The hills have eyes, Xmen 3 and silent hill, the trailer is good!

I agree with all of those, excluding Superman and Silent Hill. They all seem like good choices but the excluded have never appealed to my movie likings.

ScorpZero

BANALITY
I am also excited for Superman returns, Mortal kombat devastation
And i heard rumors of them creating a halo movie that would be awesome!

Misfit

ScorpZero said:

Ha! Thats not a rumor, that actually going to happen. I guess Peter Jackson has something to do with the project.

ScorpZero

BANALITY
Misfit said:
ScorpZero said:

Ha! Thats not a rumor, that actually going to happen. I guess Peter Jackson has something to do with the project.

Awesome, do you know when its coming out?

Baphomet

ScorpZero said:
Misfit said:
ScorpZero said:

Awesome, do you know when its coming out?

Halo (2007) thats what they've got on IMDB

Princess Dis

Hills Have Eyes was pretty good, albeit a bit gory (but nothing you haven't seen by now, I'm sure).

Plus, i saw a trailer for Silent Hill when I saw it today, which looks really good, so I might have to see that too. So yeah...movies I'm looking forward include

V for Vendetta (No clue what its about, although the previews make it out to be good)
that new Johnny Depp movie...I feel really dirty saying that, but I admit I like him
Ultraviolent looked good, and finally

well shit. I guess that's about it

ChiefThunder

Disappointed said:
Hills Have Eyes was pretty good, albeit a bit gory (but nothing you haven't seen by now, I'm sure).

Plus, i saw a trailer for Silent Hill when I saw it today, which looks really good, so I might have to see that too. So yeah...movies I'm looking forward include

V for Vendetta (No clue what its about, although the previews make it out to be good)
that new Johnny Depp movie...I feel really dirty saying that, but I admit I like him
Ultraviolent looked good, and finally

well shit. I guess that's about it

Silent Hill does look promising. I am trying very hard not to get my hopes too high, just incase it flops bigtime. V for Vendetta, I'm also looking forward to. The Hills Have Eyes is meant to be GORY, dude. Have you seen the original versions by Wes Craven?

Some others I'm waiting for are;

Ice Age 2, Spiderman 3, X3, Poseidon, Pirates of the Carribean 2, '300' (epic movie) Cars, Day of the Dead (remake) plus too many more to list here.

the 2nd x3 trailer came out recently, it looks reallly good, it gonna be war, juggernut looks kinda gay though, and this time even the kids from x2 fight. look at movies.com for the new trailer.