Mortal Kombat XL available March 1st

Klassic skins for new characters and completely new skins AND HOLY DAMN THE PIT HAS A STAGE FATALITY NOT STAGE BRUTALITY!

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

And this... ?

xdETqvJ.jpg

You know what, I'm happy to say I was right about new skins being made. New Ferra/Torr one confirmed, right at the start. I was seriously sceptical they were only making three new skins.

But what the hell is that UMK3 purple skin?

EDIT: Oh, bubble gum. Looks like Cassie's alt colour for the new Subby skin.

That cosplay pack is so stupid. Seriously. No. So, DLC won't get any costume probably (no klassic or new skins for Tanya, Tremor or Goro). But don't worry, we'll get Cassie and Jacqui to dress as Scorpion and Sub-Zero. How creative!

That's disappointing. I was going to buy Tremor if they gave him a brown UMK3 skin, but that looks like it's not happening. Oh well. You could have had my money, Boon!

Ill be salty if those are the only skins Cassie and Jacqui get but everything else is hype. The Erron, Jin and Takeda skins are effing badass.

Also, Ultimate Mortal Kombat X would have been a better name.

I'm glad the Cosplay skins are a pre-order bonus, as I can't say I'm particularly fussed about them.

I just hope Kotal and Shinnok get something... sad about no Tremor klassic skin though. :(

I'm glad the Cosplay skins are a pre-order bonus, as I can't say I'm particularly fussed about them.

I just hope Kotal and Shinnok get something... sad about no Tremor klassic skin though. :(
Kotal has a new skin in the trailer.

I'm gonna be so broke by the time its out. Too many games that I shouldn't miss out on.

Might still buy it tho.