MORTAL KOMBAT X general discussion

At least this site isn't going absolutely crazy about the lack of reveals. You guys are like "meh, it's irritating but it's not something I'm worrying about." While some of the other sites I go on are tearing out their hair and shit because of the lack of information.

Like holy crap people, have some decency for once. I'm just sitting back and listening to Danger Zone and walking dogs for the holidays. These guys seem like they're glued to their monitors and hasn't blinked once yet.

Well then I must come on here on every good day because I haven't seen a post in a long time that made me just hit my head on my desk in frustration.

That has been mentioned in another forum I think. ^

Anyways, quick question: If the comic is a prequel to the game, how is Cassie in it as an adult? Wouldn't she be around at the 20 or 25 year period in the game? I've heard that they're jumping back to the past from the future, doing flashbacks, and a bunch of other confusing stuff in the game, but I just don't understand how she could be in the comic since it's a prequel.

It being a prequel doesn't mean that it's going to solely focus on the way past. If Cassie is going to be in this, maybe we'll see how she becomes a major character. Possibly even see the relationship between her and her parents because I really doubt the game will do so.

Not that I have doubts for the game, but I don't trust the writers too well for them to show some niffy stuff.

Wow, Subby is on the cover. Not Scorpion or Scorpion beating the fool out of Subby? Progress.

On that note, I think it would be cool if they made separate cover arts like they did for MK Deception.

I TOLD U SO

40e41d6d06ef54b4f68fdc041fd968da.jpg

"This is where you fall down"

Has this been mentioned yet? New character reveal and online details are coming in the January edition of Game Masters

View attachment 7253

Yes.
I mentioned it here, but everyone seems to have skipped over it.

http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthre...X-Media-Thread?p=732066&viewfull=1#post732066

Wow, Subby is on the cover. Not Scorpion or Scorpion beating the fool out of Subby? Progress.

On that note, I think it would be cool if they made separate cover arts like they did for MK Deception.

Agreed.
I'm happy not to see the same shit.
For once it's nice not to see Scorpion on the cover, or Scorpion beating up Sub-Zero.
Although, knowing Ed Boon, there will probably be a Scorpion and Sub-Zero statue in the Kollector's Edition with Scorpion killing Sub-Zero again, and the main menu of MKX will probably also have Scorpion beating up Sub-Zero again.
I think Ed Boon has some passive-aggressive issues that were never settled with Tobias, and he uses Scorpion as his excuse to take it out on Sub-Zero, given that Sub-Zero was Tobias' favorite character.

It would be pretty awesome.
If they made separate cover arts for MKX, I'd definitely get the MKX version with the Sub-Zero cover art.

Here's to hoping that they don't reveal the new characters fatlaity...but instead reveal their BRUTALITY or whatever the new ality is..keep their fatality a secret .

"This is where you fall down"

[MENTION=5028]Commander[/MENTION]

Ed Boon is cool with Tobias. Tobias did something which I can't remember for MK VS DC.

And also he would get crap from everyone if what you said was true.

He ain't no hater