MORTAL KOMBAT X general discussion

You all see Ed boon giving people shit on Twitter when he knows damn well we are all annoyed with this marketing angel they are taking.

"This is where you fall down"

It's some of the funniest shit I've seen him post in a while lmao.

Can't wait to see all of the shit heads make videos about this. "Oh my god is Ed Boon just say Walking Dead is confirmed for MKX?!"

It's some of the funniest shit I've seen him post in a while lmao.

Can't wait to see all of the shit heads make videos about this. "Oh my god is Ed Boon just say Walking Dead is confirmed for MKX?!"

Comic book version or amc/mtv version? :lol:

I know right??!?!?! How dare someone point out something that made them chuckle a little!!!

That scoundrel!

Well it's not like they will make Rain a female anyway....But I would actually use her..

Okay so it's okay to have a female subzero but if rain was a female ninja that's an abomination?

It's no big deal..I was just talking.

I think bbblp just doesn't care for rain as a character..I don't think he meant that rain is literally gay.

"This is where you fall down"

Sorry guys I know this has probably been asked a ton of times and part of the reason I came here is not to clog the media thread any further with the same crap but........ when is the next live stream scheduled to happen?