Mortal Kombat vs Tao Feng

Mortal Kombat vs Tao Feng: Yes or No?

• Total voters

Kai

In the GameTrailers TV interview, Ed Boon claimed that he would not throw out the idea of making another crossover game in the future.

While it's not official, John Tobias seems to be reuniting with the MK team. As bored as I am, I got to thinking...that's right, Mortal Kombat vs Tao Feng.

Think about it. Both fighters are brutal and I enjoyed Tao Feng. While Midway probably wouldn't continue the series, it would be a shame to see a cult hit to go to waste.

Those are my thoughts, how about yours.

*flinches*

Where is the choice for "No fu*king way" and "Whats Tao Feng?" lol

I love JT, but TF was crap. Good ideas dont always make good, or even decent games.

They just need to focus on bringing MK "back to its roots." ;)

Tao Feng does suck, but I still bought it to sit in my 'Almost Kombat' section of my collection, along with the likes of Unreal Championship 2 and Psi-Ops. It's slightly MK related.

I wouldn't want them to do this, but I would buy it if they did.

I loved Toa Feng it was freaking awsome. and I can see it being a better merger than what is going on now(no im not knocking the idea , i love the game so far..)

I wouldn't want them to do this, but I would buy it if they did.

OH GAWD! A FANBOY lol jk. I'd probably atleast rent it. I actually never played Tao Feng. By the time i got an xbox the game had already dropped price. And all the critics said it was terrible so i didn't try it.

OH GAWD! A FANBOY lol jk. I'd probably atleast rent it. I actually never played Tao Feng. By the time i got an xbox the game had already dropped price. And all the critics said it was terrible so i didn't try it.

Of course I'm a fanboy, I'm posting in a Mortal Kombat forum lol. I'm only a member of one other forum, a Batman one, and I never even post on that. And I have a Batman Tattoo!

Yeah, I'd go with What the hell is Tao Feng? Seriously, it tanked and hardly anyone noticed it even existed. As per popular opinion, MK V KI.

Tao Feng is the poorly-recieved fighting game that John Tobias made with his team when he left Midway. The only reason this kind of thing is even being suggested is because it was made by Tobias. Other than that there's no much reason to have a crossover with MK.

No please, MK9 (just MK characters, no crossovers) first, then think about crossovers, or better yet, MK9 then MK10 and then start thinking about crossovers!